Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, April 03, 2006

Classes emphasise my good life

Why? Because only when I don't have class, I can do everything else that's fun!

I came back to a very messy home but no one around. My parents had brought Ki out to the beach. I conveniently plonked onto my bed, packed with books and stuff, and just fell asleep amongst them.

*DING-DONG*

I didn't realise I was out cold for more than an hour. My vision hadn't cleared completely. I jumped out of bed, made my way through the minefield of toys, and looked through the peep-hole.

I hesistated to open up. I nearly wanted to ask "Who's there?", but just rubbed my eyes and looked again. Still blurry. But the silouette was familiar. Years of walking-around-not-wearing-glasses has trained me to recognise figures and blurry faces. I guess it was my sleepy head making me slow.

Dearie came in with a packet of BBQ chicken rice for each of us. Awww.. About half an hour or so later, my parents came through the door with a just-awoken Ki. My mum told me how Ki had run around the beach the entire time there. If Ki ran, it means my mum and dad both had to run too. And it usually means one hell of a workout.

Ki was groggy, but he said he was hungry so my mum had to whip something up. Dearie managed to lure him away into my room, and Ki took it from there.

Ki explained to Dearie how to push the cars through his mini car-wash.

But is wasn't long before he asked Dearie to set up the X-box and got into this position.

My mum got his dinner ready and chased Ki off the bed to his chair so he could eat. While still being engrossed.

He really liked playing..

..and my mummy's fried rice.

My sister came home and took over the controller for him. He also like. Because he just needed to instruct her what he wanted and she'd do it. Haha! Sit until like that some more.

And when she didn't do as he told, this was the face he made.

While Dearie was trying to doze off on my bed, he found this (amongst other books strewn across) really cute book in a shape of a dog-puppet.

After Ki had a bath, Dearie went home to his gaming. But he's planned an entire night of TV after tomorrow's class so it's a Ki night for me!

He ran around some more with my sister. When she had to go out, and was too tired to run any more anyway, I took over. But I got tired too and had to ask my mummy to help distract him. Really. Only those who've run with him would understand. Or maybe any other 3 year old boy.

Why we were running? He was chasing me with this thing here he sometimes uses to "clean" his cars.

It's supposed to be some massager or scrub of sorts. It's quite tickling when you gently rub it on skin. Ki found out this phenomenon, also found out I was scared of tickles, and tada! Running time.
[Earlier that night, Dearie and Ki tag-team. Dearie held me down while Ki worked at using that tickling thing on my ass and legs. I was screaming a lot. The more I did, the harder Ki laughed. Biangz.]

Well, I was very very very thankful when my mum pulled him into her room to watch the Mr Bean cartoon. He likes it.

After an hour, Ki finally dozed off.

I had to trot along to bed soon after to avoid sleeping through half a day of lecture on Sunday.

Thankfully, the sleep somewhat helped. Only irritating thing of the day was that SIM only had 1 canteen open in the 1 hour lunch break that EVERY class had at the same time.

I was forced to go to Macdonalds 2 bus stops away for food. Dearie said he couldn't understand what his don't-know-what-nationality lecturer was saying so he was going to eat seafood with his friends somewhere further up from Mac. I hung out with his friend and her gang while he zoomed off.

Mac was packed as expected. A quarter of the students probably went there to grab food. Amazingly, Dearie came back to class after his lunch! Haha!

Dearie and I planned to go for dinner after class, and head back to watch a DVD, and all 3 CSIs. Turned out, we missed the dinner date because the dark clouds were hot on our tail so we only felt relief when we got back to my place. Ki had gone back by then.

Dearie and I slept for a couple of hours. We woke up hungry. Damn KFC/Pizza Hut lines were engaged. We watched a VCD of Spirited Away while dialling the number(Dearie's watched it before, I haven't). I finally got to hear the actual music of the film. Feel so guilty for ruining it during band practice.

We finally got through to KFC at 8pm. The food came at 8:40pm. Pretty much in time for us to catch all 3 CSIs, and switch to Coupling in between. You have no idea how fat I felt last night. Ate a zinger burger, had a drink, munched on whipped potato and a quarter of the Fish burger we had to order to hit the minimum order quantity. And I didn't stand up throughout that time. I felt like the pigs in Spirited Away.

I won't be ordering KFC in a long time. Damn minimum order quantity just turns me off. We couldn't finish the last burger. Yes. There were 4 burgers. Blech.

I can't wait to finish the movie. I don't like watching things halfway. Explains why I am also eagerly waiting for the next episode of Lost, American Idol and CSI.

It's Monday today. Yet I feel so refreshed. Company karaoke competition this Friday. I'm screwed. No song to sing and a throat ready to give way to the effects of all that fast food.

It's already April. My engine must start working hard and go full-speed ahead with my studying. I'm already doubting I'll be doing so tonight. Let's wait and see.

What I'm more interested in is receiving my package of a dress and 1 top from Victoria's Secret. And a separate top I bought off Yahoo! Auctions.

I continue to prowl for pretty clothes to buy... the hunt is on...
oh wait. I'm supposed to get back to work. Hmm..

Hunt shall go on.. tonight..
oh. but I'm supposed to study. Hmm..

Hunt.. err.. maybe I'll study while shopping. The pages take a while to load anyway. Hmm..

3 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Is Ki still hooked on Simpsons' Road Rage game? I guess it must be highly addictive. :D

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Chang said...

"Spirited Away" Damm Nice Rite. FREAKING NICE ! Even My Mom Also Watch And Say Nice. UNBELIVABLE !

The OST Is Also Damm Good. Everything About "Spirited Away" Is Good Lah.

Haven Think Of A Song To Sing Ar? How Come Lydat? You're The Jack Of All Trades Leh And Master Of Alot. Why Still No Songs? Must Faster Prepare Liao Hor !

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

The colors and animation of Spirited Away blew me away when i saw it. The story is also one that you least expected.

At least you have watched it at last.

hmm, VS top eh? Must be a sexy one then. Enjoy your week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home