Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Not too good a week

On Sunday I woke up to this little cheeky boy's "gun" shots.

Later he found out it was more fun throwing the ping pong balls on the floor.

I zoomed off to school after playing a bit with him. Dearie was late. Again. But it's ok, cos he's all right for accounts - unlike me. Blech.

After class, Dearie and I came back and conveniently fell asleep.

I woke up at 6pm to rush off to the karaoke thingy. My voice still wasn't too good. I hurriedly ate dinner, changed my top, grabbed my bag and left. My mum called out to me: aren't you going to put any lipstick?

Then I realised still looked like I just woke up. Ah well. I still rushed off to register myself. After that I had some time to kill. Strolled to the toilet, dabbed some loose powder on, a hint of blusher and a drop of lip gloss. Just to make sure no one thinks they see a zombie.

My parents and Dearie came at 7pm. The competition was starting. Ki was starting to get restless after a couple of people sang.

I think this was snapped before I went up. Or was it after? hmm...

Anyway, I did go up on stage, did my thing (and barely heard myself comparet to last time), and it was over quickly.

16 contestants. Of which I think a few weren't Singaporean? Haha! Probably a couple of m'sians and 3 from China. And majority were older than me. Hey, they had kidS ok? and not babies. Those running around type.

Like I said, I didn't get in. Didn't really bother. Dearie and I were late for our CSI at 9pm. It was a continuation episode so we had to catch it. We scurried home so quickly.

Somehow, 10pm came and it was CSI: NY Season 2, Episode 1. Yet we landed up watching Coupling. I tell you that British comedy is hilarious. Too explicit for Mediacorp, but thank goodness ok for SCV to put it on cable.

---

I brought bunny to the vet today after work. I'm still getting sicker - yet not enough to qualify an MC. Mummy helped get bunny into the box. Dearie helped me carry it to the vet. Such a sweet bf. To be honest, I was prepared to do it alone. He's not too into pets and such. I think he prefers kids. I like pets more, but I never want to own one. Kids.. so far I only like Ki. Haha! But Dearie still sayang bunny of course.

I digress. Again.

Poor bunny has got severe ulcers on his hind legs. The vet and her colleagues helped to bandage them up. Also need to give bunny medication. That'll be a challenge.

When we brought it home, the other rabbit was frantic and desperately wanted to be with each other, but too bad I've got to separate them for the time being.

Another trip to the vet tomorrow. What a way to spend Dearie's birthday. Eeks.

Still no pressie for Dearie. That shouldn't be a problem. He's got plenty of wants. Now to find out which one is within budget. Hmm..
A pity the PSP is still expensive.

6 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Hahahahaha. PSP Too Expensive Liao Lah. Unless You Play Those Machine Using $1 And You Got It. Den Dat One Different.

Erm, A Gundam Modelkit May Be A Good One? I Remembered Him Buying A Limited Edition Gundam From Me When I'm Still Working At Suntec Hobby Shop.

It Was A Set Of 2 But He Only Bought One. But It's Abit Expensive Lah. It Cost Around $120 If I Never Remember Wrongly.

Aiya, I Teach You The Best One Lah. You Take A Ribbon And Tie Yourself Up Den Say You're The Present Lor. Most Easy One. Wuhahahaha.

Aiya, Arbo Dun Buy Lah. Birthday Only. No Big Deal Mah. Also Not 18th Birthday Or 21st Birthday. 24 Liao Leh, Nothing Special Also. Dun Buy Lah, Waste Money.

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

how can gf dun buy bf present on birthday?! cannot cannot. hahaha!

gundam ah. i also dunno wat model or wat. that's why can't buy. all the things he want i dunno how to buy. comics also dunno which one he want. i consider buying him those old sega-type of gaming console. the type we play super mario and donkey kong on.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Hmm, get him something that hes interested in or practical?

Chang suggested a model kit and he seems to know what you bf wants , so maybe you can ask him which model your bf wants?

Either that or just put yourself in a box and address yourself to him. Lol.

Dont worry too much, its the thought that counts.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

sexual innuendo: he got enough models already. in fact got a couple still in box waiting for him to make i think! cannot buy any more. he wants a PS3, a new computer and probably a PSP. All too exp. blech.

emiryo: mi not big fan of chocolate lehz. i should get him macdonalds vouchers. yummy. haha!

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Nobody said...

Well done!

I used to take part in singing contests too...

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

A strange thing happened on Sunday, 16 April, 2006. A store at Ang Mo Kio was broken into and had all its PSP gaming gadgets stolen ;p it's strange because none of its $660 XBox 360 was stolen ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home