Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Lesser updates in May

I reckon I'll be updating less for this coming month. Mainly because I'll be trying to study all this time.

I don't know. Maybe I'll land up updating everyday. Heehee!

My birthday's next week. I actually hoped to go to the zoo this weekend, but the daily rain is putting me off a little.

What would I like to buy myself for this 24th birthday? Pretty much the same things I listed last Christmas:
1) That particular Follie Follie watch
2) That particular model of the Casio privia
3) MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY clothes

I can't think of anything else I'd like to get for myself or from anyone else. How funny. I know I want a lot of things but I just can't seem to list them out.

Maybe it's because, like clothes, I have to get them on my own - and that it has to fit me perfectly else I won't want. And that is not easy because of my small frame and that I'm extremely picky.

I should sit down and start thinking of what to get myself with that progress package thingy. $600... hmm.. of which I'm sure at least half will land up sitting in my bank as savings.

Say, $200 I take and spend.. hmm.. what should I do with it... hmm..

8 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Dun Buy Clothes Lah. Why Gers Like To Buy Clothes So Much. 1 Weeks Only 7 Days. Can Wear How Many Set Of Clothes.

Hmmm, I'm Deciding To Spend Everything From The Package. A Digicam Is A Sure Buy Liao. Either I Buy A New HP Coz My 6230 Cannot Make It Liao. OR Maybe A PSP But Slim Chances Coz I Dun Really Need One. Or Top Up My Driving Centre Account To Let Me Learn Driving.

Anyway An Early Happy Birthday To You First Coz I Dunno When's The Exact Day. But No Presents From Me Lah. Wuhahaha.

U Want We Can Go KTV Den I'll Sing Any Song U Dedicate. Must Be I Know One Lah.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

Happy Birthday in adv first HOR .. in case u not updating :)

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

All the best for your studies :) i believe if you put in the hard work and time needed, u shall do well in your exams :)

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Chang: When go ktv? I on leave this whole week!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

spinnee: Thanks gal... I'll be updating, just a little less. heehee!

Michael: I seriously hope so. I took the whole damn week off. hahaha!

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Chang said...

I Tuesday And Friday Off Leh. Can Arrange And See How Lor. I ALso Like 2 - 3 Weeks Nv Go Liao. From Weekly Outing Until Long Long Go One Time Liao. SIANZ

PROGRESS PACKAGE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Happy Birthday in advance too.

$200 can buy you many clothes from VS you know :P But then, if you have lots of clothes already, buy something else lah.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

Happy Birthday in advance! My birthday also coming soon.. Buahahaha~ =/

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Chang: Yes. Progress package! $$$

Sexual Innuendo: Yup! Can buy a few good pieces from VS - but no point when the size for me for those pieces all no more. BLECH.

Blueapple: We shld celebrate together. HAHA!

Ruben: This time it's not work - it's my studies. ARGHHHHHH.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home