Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Presents galore

Dearie and I went wandering around Takashimaya last night. Just dropped by for dinner and a little shopping. Nothing in mind we wanted to buy really. More like we were there to take a walk.

Turned out we walked out of there with 2 huge shopping bags.

Dearie bought this huge Spawn thingy that he says was going cheap. THe price tag does seem to suggest so. From $59.90 to $19.90. I was tempted to get one just to sell it off online for a profit.

I paid for it, so it's like a present for Dearie. I transferred some money to Dearie for his PSP. He dosen't want me to pay for it. Let's see about that.

Anyway, I bought a little Sudoku set for my dad. Just figured he may like it. Dearie and I then spotted this monkey-sweet thingy. We thought Ki might like it so we threw it in as well.

Since I got something for daddy, I decided to get something for mummy too. Mothers' Day was around the corner, it'd be good for a little something.

I picked out a Biotherm White Detox C set costing $175. I'm keeping the free gift of miniature samples. The bag that came with it... for any of us 3 ladies at home to use I guess.

We went back with a little bit of something for everyone. It felt good - like Christmas shopping without the crowds and hurry.

4 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Thats so sweet of ya with so many gifts for your loved ones. Hope you pocket is not hurting.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

wooo pocket burn big big :P

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Can You Hear Ur Wallet Shouting " I'm HUNGRY ! ! ! ! I FEEL SO EMPTY ! ! ! ! ! "

Dun Pay For His PSP Lah, Seriously. His Fever Very Fast Stop One. After Dat He Sure Will Sell Away One. Let Him Pay Himself Den He Will Cherish The Mighty PSP.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

sexual innuendo: they're sweet to me. it's the least I can do to be sweet back. heehee!

spinnee: ya. big big. juz got salary then like that. but worth it bah. come next week - my birthday - will burn even bigger i think. aiming for a follie follie watch... see how. haha!

chang: okok. i see wat the 2 of us work out. heehee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home