Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, April 21, 2006

Gearing up for full-steam ahead

My first exam is for the Principle of Accounts. It'll be held on 9th May. I'm preparing to go on leave from 2nd May till then.

7 days to prepare for one stupid paper. This had damn well be worth it.

My next 3 papers are on 30th and 31st May. I'll be taking leave from 19th May. 11days to study 3 topics. I seriously doubt I'd be able to make it.

For this final week before I go on leave, I'll be doing lots of work. I am sure the office can function well without me.

---

By the way, today's the 4th anniversary of Dearie and me together. Wow. Time flies. Heehee! We don't usually celebrate any dates. If we want to do something special, we don't need to wait for such dates.

Oh, and Ace Young finally left AI. Yay! It's truly the best 6 left! Next week I'm going to bring Rod Steward's CD to my office and sing to it all day long. Haha! Why not today? Because a bloody auditor's coming in later. Argh. Hopefully all goes well...

4 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

All the best for your coming exams :) Congrats on your 4th anniversary with your Dearie :)

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Thanks Michael and Emiryo. I'll do my bestest.

 
At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck to your accounts paper, all the best =)

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger cRayola said...

You guys seemed to be attached for a long time that I thought it's like 5 or 6 years... Oops.. Well all the best, darling nili

 

Post a Comment

<< Home