Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, April 24, 2006

Kids - The hell starts from day 1

Ki had a bad flu, but he played like nothing was wrong.




Kiki with "boobs".

He puked all over my mummy's bed on Saturday night. According to mummy he slept soundly after. I wasn't around to see it all happen because I was busy buying the monkey-sweet thingy.

He was back bouncing all over the place when he woke up in the morning. Kids. They're amazing.

On the other hand, getting the kid out is hell. How do I know? I was talking to my colleague about childbirth. My mum mentioned it to me before but I don't think I ever wrote it down so here it goes.

The horrible things no one tells you about childbirth:
1) In order to inject the epidural, you'll have to turn to your side, whilst in extreme pain, and let them jack up the huge needle up your freaking spine.

2) After pushing like crazy, the doctor will push placenta out of the womb. This means he'll press your tummy and literally squeeze it out.

3) They stitch up "down there" after.
-> Which you'll have to then understand how painful it must be to pee. And how are you ever going to have sex again properly?

4) Before the sticthing up they'll inject you (again). Just so you won't really feel the pain while it's going on. But from what I hear, it still hurts like crazy after.

5) It's been said that caesarean birth is not very good. Not sure why. I have heard that doing it this way will give a bad scar below the belly-button, and one may not be able to carry heavy items without feeling pain at the womb area.

Please tell me if technology has made it any easier? I seriously doubt it though.

I guess kids are great. As long as they aren't your own.

When the day comes for me to want to have one, I'll try not to remember all these horrible truths. Heehee!

6 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

kids are like that.

even they're sick they behave like they are not.. unless they super super super super sick.

i'm speaking from experience ;)

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Au Naturel is still the best, but this is not possible for some ladies. Really admire my mum and ladies for going thru then 9 months of carrying a large weight around, the pain of delivery and the child raising thereafter.

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Spinnee: Kids. Such wonders.

Sexual Innuendo: i read from some place that the vagina walls may become "loose" or rather, not so tight, after birth. Does it really make a diff to guys? Maybe that's the real reason women choose caesarean? hmm...

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Pregnancy Is Really Damm Cham. This Is Something We Guys Can Never Experience.

I'll Surely Take Care Of My Wife Very Well Next Time When She's Pregnant. I Can Give Up Masturbating When She's Pregnant. =X OPPS ! ! ! ! !

That's Why Mothers Are So Noble. Guys In The Process Is Shiok Only. Gers In The Process Is Suffering.

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger blueapple said...

Urghh...~! I heard about those things already... I listen only will kinda 'feel' the pain.. what if next time i am going to have my own kids? OH NO ~~~~ =/

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Ki sure seems to have unlimited amount of energy. Just like my son :)

Nothing beats natural child-birth :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home