Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, May 01, 2006

Long weekend.. long post...

I missed band on Friday night because of a dumb Accounts class. I'm really messing the band up. I hope I get the act together in time to make it for our concert - or more like hope-to-happen concert.

Saturday morning, Dearie and I went to school to study. Managed to do a little within the short 2+ hours. We had to leave because the sky was getting dark.

Sure enough, we got caught in the rain. In my new VS Silk Cami, I was cold and in pain. The rain hit my shoulderblades like needles poking into my skin. The wind was strong and made me shiver badly. I cowered behind Dearie but there's only so much you can move on a bike.

We walked into my place drenched. We quickly changed our clothes and kept ourselves warm. It was good to be home.

THe little monster was already there making a mess. It wasn't long before Dearie showed off his new toy to Ki. Told you the both of them on the same wavelength. Ki loved the car games on Dearie's new PSP.

After a very long while then did he finally move off to play with other things.

He was being extra-hyper active. He was constantly literally climbing up Dearie and making me run. Both of us were very tired but we played it up with him. He even pushed my mummy away to play with us. Aiyo. So naughty.

Dearie taught him how to hop.

Ki was finding lots of fun digging his nose and chasing me with the dirty little finger.

Lucky for me Dearie managed to catch him.

The rain had stopped. My parents decided to bring him to the beach. Dearie and I moped around the idea a bit but figured we should just go, since Ki was making us anyway.

Ki enjoyed himself very much. He made me run around with him, while Dearie showed him how to have fun with foot prints. My mummy played along with everything he did.
He was such a very happy boy.

Here is how Dearie and I look after getting dragged out of the house. No time to prepare except to grab bag and go. Our jeans and my brand new cami was still hanging out to dry. Blech.

After going back from the beach, Ki fell asleep. At last. At home, Dearie and me had our turn to take a nap.

The moment Dearie woke up he mumbled something about soccer. Then I recalled it was THE Chealsea vs Man Utd match. Ah. Man Utd lost. Ah well. Just nice Ki woke up after the match and started looking for HIS car game. Yep. He was referring to the PSP.

No choise. Dearie had to let him play.

Dearie was exhausted. I called for Macdonalds but amazingly it took at least 45min before it came. Usually it took at most 15min.

The person who delivered WALKED from the branch at central. SHE was still in her uniform. Not any delivery uniform ok? Don't know where all the delivery people go. It also took an amazingly long time for them to pick up the hotline.

Progress Package out lahz. All quit don't want to deliver. ALl short term vision only. humph. Dearie said so. I didn't believe till I saw the delivery girl. Poor thing was sweating pretty badly.

When Dearie came over on Sunday, he showed me the new white helmet he bought. Then promptly got back to his PSP. I also played with it 'cos he has this game called Lumines. A little like Tetris. My kind of game lah. Heehee!

We were supposed to go catch a movie but my parents asked us to go along to IMM and then to see Ki so we just tagged along. Ki had a good time climbing all over us.

We didn't stay too long. Dearie and I had to catch our CSI and Coupling. After that he had to go buy some PSP cover from someone. Some fella from the internet.

When dearie left the place, I continued to watch CSI Miami. To my horror, after a few minutes, I saw this:

You don't see it?
Here:

This is as far as my photo editing skills go. My best attempt at enlargement:

Later it parked itself here:

I was terrified, but after staring at it for quite a while, I was tempted to catch it just to get a closer look. It's the biggest spider ever to enter the house - with our knowledge.

Somehow my mummy woke up for a drink and I quickly pointed to the disgusting 8 legged freak. My mummy saved the day by spraying Baygon all over it. Poor fella. Spider bites are not anything we want so it's got to go. (My dad had a spider bite before. It did not look good at all.)

I went to bed after all was safe and sound again. No nightmares on spidey.

All is good for me.

Too bad it ain't for my sis. It's her story, and it's not up to me to publish it. But if you ask me, she brought it upon herself this time. My mumm's worried as usual. The rest of us? Well... Let's just say she doesn't want us to care about her, so we're just doing as she says.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Sounds like another good weekend you have with Ki and your BF.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home