Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, May 05, 2006

Happy birthday to me

Yesterday was the 4th of May.
I woke up at 7:30am to have breakfast with dearie nearby. Then we headed off to school and were stuck in the library for the next several hours. We had a lousy lunch. THen back to the library to study.

Left at nearly 6pm. Rested at home. Went for band meeting at 7:30pm. Was validated how lousy a leader I am. Thank goodness for a senior there to tell me what needs to be done.

Everything's still in a mess. Was glad I received a few nice SMSes. My band mate even bought a small slice of cake. That was really sweet.

Anyway, that's how my bday was spent. How exciting.

Now, it's 9:30am. I'm doing some band stuff again. Then I'll be heading off to school to study again. After that, I'll need to rush off to band practice. I'm so going to screw it up again.

Sigh.

8 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Blogger Chang said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Chang said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

happy bday

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

I miss sch..

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Happy belated bday. :)

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

Happy Belated Birthday! =D

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birth!!! :D
Long time since I dropped by.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

thank you all. everyone. thank you... :O)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home