Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Overload

My long leave starts again today.
Planned for a 9-5pm study day. Spent 8:30-10am sending mummy to the doctor instead. Diagnosed with Bronchitis.
Managed to get to school and study from 10:30-1:30pm before receiving a call from mummy. Now I'm home just to make sure mummy will be all right till someone else comes home.

Sigh. There's only one mummy in the world so anything goes for mummy.

I'm going to call Macdonalds in for lunch. Hope it'll last me through band practice too. Band attendance is giving me some serious stress. Probably more than my exams. Doesn't that just sound wrong?

Supposed to meet colleagues at Chijmes after that to wind down. Guess that won't be possible either tonight.

Time to try and go back to study in my room.

PS: Anyone interested to play in my band, please please please leave a message. I'M DESPERATE HERE. Need a tuba player badly, and other instruments as well. Percussionists too. Practices are every Friday night, 7:30pm - 9:30pm at Clementi Town Secondary School music room (near Clementi MRT).

5 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Hey Work hard!

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Too Bad I Only Know How To Play The Drum. Den Somemore After So Many Years I Only Know How To Play One Song.

Coz I Dunno How To Read The Scores So I Can Only Memorise. My Brain Is Only Capable To Memorise One Song Nia.

Long Leave Den When's KTV? When I Can Sing Hokkien Songs Huh? When We Can Sing Shan Hu Hai Together Huh?

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Nobody said...

I can sing... haha

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger INVS 2.0 said...

You are a student? Oh...thought you are some working adult.

Anyway, want listen to my background music(in my blog)?

Take it as a music entertainment.

See you.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Horny Bitch: I am I am.. but not hard enough!

CHang: Music just need patience to learn. :O) I believe that everyone can be taught the wonderful magic of music. Too bad I didn't be a music teacher.

I wanna go KTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ghost: If we need singer I'll remember your words!

starlandliu: Yep yep. I'm a working adult - but studying part time. During this one week off I'll be a "full-time" student.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home