Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Online shopping is bad

Here's what I've ordered within the past month:
1) Orange capri from Victorias Secret
2) Shiny V-neck top from Victorias Secret
3) Brown top from Gojane
4) Blue top from Gojane
5) Pink top from TW Auctions
6) Brown skirt from TW Auctions

I even just bought a beige skirt and a babydoll cami (can be a skirt too) at a neighbourhood shop I walked past earlier.

What the hell is wrong with me.

Thank goodness for the progress package.

Then again, I think it's because of the progres package I subconsciously think I can spend without worry. Which actually, is kinda true.

After all, the prices work out to about:
1) Orange capri from Victorias Secret >> $25
2) Shiny V-neck top from Victorias Secret >> $31.50
3) Brown top from Gojane >> $27
4) Blue top from Gojane >> $18
5) Pink top from TW Auctions >> $15
6) Brown skirt from TW Auctions >> $16

Only thing is I don't know for sure if these will fit properly.

But if I can buy online, there're others who do. Meaning I would be able to sell off anything that doesn't fit anyway. Haha!

And what I bought from the neighbourhood store?
1) Beige skirt >> $22
2) Cami/skirt >> $12

Some things are just not worth spending too much money on. Clothes is one of them. Why buy 1 expensive piece when you can buy many many cheaper ones?

Chances are I'll just get tired of a certain piece and donate it, to buy a new piece. Ahhh... clothes... damn...

And the things I NEED are a really a good pair of heels (read: can wear with any clothes to any function) and probably a new bag 'cos my current one is giving problems too.

I hate it when my money gets sucked out for stuff I don't need. ARGH.

4 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

u can donate to SPINNEE FUND :)

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Only Spinnee fund meh? The S.I R & D centre needs some funds too. :P

Anyway, its easy to sell and buy online lately. Problem is i hate the shipping costs.

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

sexual innuendo: when there're sprees, no need to worry about the hassle of shipping costs etc.

SPREES = something people organise where they consolidate orders to get a discount on shipping

spinnee: your SPINNEE FUND also R&D? haha!

 
At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great online shopping site. Everything you want, great deals!
I ,2. am an online shopping fanatic.

www.youronestopstore.com/12359

 

Post a Comment

<< Home