Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Typically me

After lamenting about my miserable salary, I'm still going to stick around the company.

I love my job too much. And my colleagues. And my bosses. And my office. Bah.

Plus it's too ideal for my part time studies. Yet it is not as if I am not able to survive on my current drawings anyway.

If I get a $100 increment in July, I'll just stay till February. If I get $200, I'll stay till after my exams in May. All these provided I find a better paying job outside (which is practically anywhere).

Let's see how this goes.

Meanwhile, I suspect Dearie wants to get me a watch. Or maybe it's a combination idea with YL and gang. Hmm..

Just in case, let me reiterate:
The watch I want MUST have all the numbers/markings clearly in place. Preferably a leather type strap (not the metallic type). Must be lasting. Cannot be ulu ulu brand 'cos I don't trust those. And there are certain brands I would prefer not to have. The watch also cannot be too common.

Tada.

Am I fussy or am I fussy?

Seriously, no need to bother. Accompany me go KTV and sing (meaning you sing, I also sing)... no smoking no alcohol. I very happy liaoz.

Chang! When go KTV?! Hahahahaha!!!

6 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

No lah, you not fussy at all. Just reiterating what you want. AFterall, if the gift was to make you unhappy, then whats the point?

As for your job, i hope that you have thought about it. Friends and workplace can change and you never know, there might be a better place out there.

Still you have made your decision and i respect that.

 
At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh... for e nth tinnes... put e catalogue on nisa's table!!! isn't tt e best way to ensure u get what u want?? sigh...

i know how nnuch u like e surprise elennent for presents... but hey!! alnnost everyone in e group with perhaps e exception of nne r boring ppl... haha... well... rather be tt den wrong...!!! n yes... apparently yr dearie ain't a very useful consultant... so live with it! haha...

frankly... i dunno how to acconnodate to yr ideal plan of ktv with no alcohol n no snnoke... n u know i'd always been very acconnnnodating!!!

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Chang said...

WAH ! NO ALCOHOL AND NO SMOKE ! HOW I GO !

No Alcohol Still Ok Lah, Actually No Smoke Also Can Lah. I Can Go Out Of The Room And Smoke Mah.

Basically I Everyday After Work Also Can Except Thursday Coz I Wanna Go Home Watch " Dream Chasers".

But Next Month I'll Be Very Busy. World Cup Will Be Occupying My Body And My Soul, And Of Coz My Wallet FOR BETTING !

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

sexual innuendo: Yep. There may be better places out there. But.. there's always a better "something" out there anyway. heehee!

YL: The catalogue don't know where I put liaoz. So long ago! haha! Toooo bad. heehee!
(What's with typing nn for the letter m?)

YL & Chang: As far as possible I try not to have smoke in the room unless majority smokers. oops! but alcohol.. that one was just an additional thing. I just dun like it when people get drunk. but i like it when people get high and sing and dance. even more fun!

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can u at least find us a picture or sth?? sigh... if not. it'll be too bad for u... heh

coz my lappie's M is spoilt! n i'm too lazy to attach my kepboard...

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

good news for you. was packing some of my stuff. found the catalogue in the middle of a stack of old mags. hahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home