Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Notes to self

1) NEVER put abalone into mouth again.

2) GET HEELS! Most women have too many shoes/heels. I don't have a single proper pair for the wedding dinner tonight.

3) Exam in 2 weeks. Time to study real hard and not sleep everytime the notes are in front of me.

4) I should refrain from doing nothing for too long during off days. Makes me feel lethargic. The least I should do is exercise.

5) Get a new watch. This one already lasted 10 years, it's time to get another one for the next decade.

6) Get a freaking haircut when my next half of my leave starts.

7) Find a tuba player. Quick.

8) If I ever have a kid, have a girl. A kid like Ki is just too much for me to handle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home