Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Poetry GE style

Received this forwarded email:
Recently, my white MP,
Knock on my door, and very kek ki.. (very polite)
Say 'I've worked so hard, so vote for me',
'Or rubbish won't be cleared, in your vicinty'..
I said 'Dear MP of my GRC',
'Don't remember you, so please pardon me'..
'I only saw you on TV',
'Dozing off and jiak liao bee'.. (wastage of food-rice)
Last GE I voted for thee,
2% up in GST..
Cut CPF and up utility,
Are still very clear in my memory..
5 years later, then you come to me,
Fresh from your slumber of ivory..
Say that only, you can help me,
Escape from a life of poverty..
Just take a drive on CTE,
Count the number of all the gantries..
Or squeeze a ride on the MRT,
That has not been cleared for ye..
My life since the last GE,
Has been downhill though I voted PAP..
If I vote the same for your sleeping spree,
I can expect the same misery..
So this time round, I vote for somebody,
Who will kachiao (stir) you, to productivity..
Forms fill wrong, no big deal to me,
If there's someone to speak up for ah bee..
So my dear MP of GRC,
If life no improvement, vote you cho simi? (what for ?)

3 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

Wahahahaha! Nice one!!!

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger juzagirl said...

wow did u write tat?
lol funnny!

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

i got no such talent to write this. got it as forwarded mail and since don't have all your email addies, I thought to post it up. haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home