Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Bloody exams

Damn exams.

Tomorrow: Elements of Social Applied Psychology
Wednesday: HRM and Marketing

Stupid timetable.

I spent the whole day mugging for psychology. I stared at a few questions before I left school and still couldn't answer them properly.

Sigh. Destined to fail.

And it was no better for HRM nor marketing.

I'm screwed.

---

I need a haircut badly. Probably dropping by Orchard this Wednesday after my exams. Not too sure yet. But since I need it this badly, I'll probably head to Far East. Any hairdresser there I should go to in particular?

Will walk around and see what stuff I can pick up. After all, it is the great Singapore sale. Why not? Beats getting everything online. I mean, I like doing that, just... it's still safer to try clothes before buying them.

---

Oh shit. I shouldn't even be thinking about these. I should be worrying about my exams!!!

4 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger INVS 2.0 said...

In our GCE O Level this year, the timetable will be the same as yours.

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Dun Say Great Singapore Sales Liao Lah.

My Workplace 10th June Becuz Of Singapore Sales, Must Open From 12pm - 1am. KNN ! THERE GOES MY WORLD CUP MATCH !

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Just take care gal. There is a reason for everything to happen. Good luck for your remaining papers.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

starlandliu: sucky timetable hor?

chang: Heehee... only 1 night lahz. heehee! got OT pay right? late night shopping good good lehz!

sexual innuendo: I hope the reason is so that I can pass. haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home