Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

X-men disappoints too

I was anticpating the final instalment of the X-men trilogy so much... that expectations were not lived up to.

For one, they should have lengthened the movie. The characters needed waaaaay more development. (In fact, reminds me of Poseidon where there was none at all.)

So there goes another highly anticipated movie-turned-disappointment.

I'm looking forward to catching The Da Vinci Code and Cars, which I'm sure Kiki would LURRRRRVE.

Exam last day: Wednesday. Finally. I'm soooo looking forward to going KTV. Haven't gone in.. 2 months? Probably lost the ability to sing. Like all things related to the arts, you don't lose it completely, but it definitely takes time to rebuild again. The beauty of the arts. Music in particular really.

Chang! Got outing call me bah! As long as your friends don't mind an extra, I can tag along one. I sit in the room hear people sing also happy. Can watch MTV.

Ah. The end of the exams also signal that I have to take care of very pressing band matters. Attendance seems to be picking up. Now it's event management time.

Loads of stuff to coordinate and make decisions for. Will need to delegate a bit more stuff. But at least for the month of June, I know I'll be able to do more myself and oversee stuff better.

I will make sure that this concert goes well. I only hope we can sound as well. 19th August peeps! Set that date aside 'cos you'll be coming down to see the Clementi Town Alumni Wind Ensemble perform!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Chang said...

I Not Clementi Town Also Can Go Meh?

Go KTV Maybe Not So Soon Liao. Coz My Fren Got Some Problems Like What I've Mention And He's Going To Thailand For Attachment.

But Nevermind, We Can Go Ourselves Mah. Grab Spiny And Force Him To SING !

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very informative post. Thank u so much for sharing with us.
Commerce without maths is good or not

 

Post a Comment

<< Home