Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

I cried my way home

This little girl went *sob sob sob* all the way from Macdonalds to home.

Funny how I can take all sorts of shit thrown at me, but 1 person is pissed off at me, and there goes the river of tears.

No one ever said running the band came with wet eyes.

My committee member didn't out right scold me, but seriously, it's my fault for a lot of things.

One thing I regret not doing was stepping in when practice ran long tonight. I should have told the conductor to stop, but I didn't. We ran nearly an hour late. And my committee member was told by the school to end early so the caretaker can go back.

It was clear the caretaker wasn't happy when we handed her the keys.

I screwed everything up.

Me being inexperienced, hadn't been dealing with delegation of work between the main committee (EXCO) and concert committee. Blur old me. Only knew how to take care of librarian part because I was one before. Logistics and publicity I always thought of them narrowly. I expected the EXCO to continue handling most of the stuff. Dumb me. What else is the concert committee for but to handle these things?

Not to mention my other member stormed off after I finished briefing the concert committee. The meeting was supposed to be short but it again, got dragged. He already said he needed the meeting to be short, so obviously, I pissed another one off.

The moment I stepped out of Mac, my tears rolled. I sniffed all the way home.

Time to go to bed now. Need to spend a day in school studying tomorrow. After all, my exams are on Tues and Wed.

3 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Hey, Relax Man. It May Be Your Fault And It May Not Be Your Fault This I'm Not Sure.

But There's A First Time For Everything. So At Least After This The Next Time You Know How To Handle.

Concentrate More On The Exams Bah. Exams Are Definitely More Important Den Anything.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Thanks Chang. I'll try to concentrate.

But really, yest night was all my fault. sigh. There'll be repercussions I'm sure.

Yeah, there's a first time for everything. Just that I can't afford this type of stupid thing to happen. Mistakes will cost dear for the band.

I'm just not cut out for running the band. Never have been, never will be. I suck at this so bad.

I don't know if there's anything I can do to make up to the caretaker.

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger INVS 2.0 said...

Don't blame yourself, you are not totally at fault.

Those people should just give a very clear instructions.

I will be in rage when instruction are not make clear and then they still got the cheeks to display black faces at me. Got to hate that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home