Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

American Idol Season 5

I don't believe it.

I mean, I was always rooting for Taylor, so his winning was no biggie.

BUT THEY FREAKING GOT CLAY AIKEN TO APPEAR!

He is sooo handsome!!! He sounds sooooooooo good! He's probably the only guy who'd make me gush like that!!!

What an idol. He's THE idol I say.

Elliot and Taylor did great, but I'm sorry, Clay just stole the show from you two.

Extremely great show put up. The Burt Bacharach medley was flawless. I loved that rendition of "Alfie".

Let me go back to gushing about Clay again. Watching it for the 2nd time now. HAHA!

2 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was SO excited to see him!! And he IS so adorable.

Gosh I love that guy.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

is he cute or is he CUTE!!!
hahahahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home