Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Plans for the June holidays

Doesn't the title suit a kid still in school?

My exams sucked - mainly my marketing paper. How can anyone fail a subject like marketing?!?!?! Argh. I'll be living proof. After 3 hours of HRM that morning, Marketing stuff was just not spilling onto the answer booklet.

Enough about that. It's over. I just want to enjoy the time I have now.

Shopping was disappointing. I bought the first thing I could fit into - which was a pair of pink pants (kind of like jeans) from Latte. I don't even know the brand, but heck, it was in Scotts and beside Guess. Can't be that bad right? Cost me $39.90. Yep. I was pissed at the exams enough to splurge like that.

Oh, just a note, almost all my clothes don't cross the $35 mark. In fact most are under $30. So $39.90 is quite a splurge, considering how I doubt I'll wear it anyway.

I was looking out for bra sets, a reasonable place for a haircut, decent (literally) looking clothes, and a good pair of heels. I found NONE! What a surprise. And I was at Far East. This is the place where I used to get most of my clothes till I started getting them online.

I trudged to Wisma and Takashimaya with the pants, some stuff from Watsons, and a top I bought for $23 which I just wanted to get because I didn't see anything else. Oh, and the haircut? It was $38 for a student to cut my hair, but I didn't really want to trust one, so thinking I should get the next level at $45, which would make the most expensive haircut ever, I looked into the salon and realised all the people were busy. So much for haircutting.

I mulled all the way to Cineleisure. No clothes there either. Bought comfort food cum dinner - Bacon Aglio - from Pasta Mania. I just love this dish. But I have to remember not to eat it any more. I think I can still feel the garlic at the back of my mouth. I like garlic, but I don't want it making me thirst like crazy the rest of the next day.

It took a long long long time to grab a cab. Calling for one didn't help. I couldn't get through the lines. Thankfully I wasn't in a hurry, so whatever. I just waited till my turn. I usually like to shop alone, but it didn't work out this time. Dumb Great Singapore Sale.

---

It was great to be back at work today. I don't think I did much because the entire morning I was stuck in a meeting, but hey, it felt good just being back doing something.

---

Meanwhile I was thinking of what I should get done these holidays.
Top of the list is the haircut, of course. Long overdue.

I read on a forum that a couple of girls have tried inserting fat (from any other place of their body, like thighs or waist) into their breasts. No idea if there're long term bad effects or whether it'll affect breastfeeding, but so far they're saying it feels very natural and it almost is!

To be honest, it sounds tempting, but I don't like to take risks, so I'll stay happy with my current average Singapore girl B cup. If I really need to give myself a boost, padding will do. But padding sucks. I make it a point to try my best to buy those without padding. Better yet, don't wear one.

Digress digress. Oops. Other things I want to get done.... I'd like to sign up for a facial package, but that's a long term commitment I can't make now. Long ago I took a couple up. Too expensive to continue so self-treatment stays for me for now. So far, it's been quite good. May not even take one up after all.

Brazillian wax? Won't be my first.. will consider getting waxed on other areas like underarms. Again, not that cheap. See how lah.

Oh oh oh. Enough of the superficial parts. Now for the serious one - JOGGING. I seriously have to start doing this again. Will help with my flute playing too I think. I have good stamina when it comes to doing a whole load of stuff an entire day, but I think jogging will help my energy levels.

Speaking of band, I'm starting to dread every Friday. Sigh. Band is not supposed to be like this. It's supposed to be my little haven. Now it's a burden.

It's my responsibility now and I shall have to see it through. I can only hope I don't need to cry my way home again.

Now to continue dreaming of what else I want to get done....
And think of what modules I want to take next...

---

Making up for the long drawl, here's what Ki did to a fraction of his vehicles and some of my soft toys..
Oh wait. Ki jumped in to block me from snapping it.

Here's what he did:

He's so cute.

5 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger INVS 2.0 said...

Hmmm....

Seems that you have a wonderful life.

>>Suit for kids in the school....

--Arghhh! Am I a "kid" in the school? Muhahahaha! ^_^

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger shilin said...

Think of the things mr chia said. Think of the songs we played.

They should be enough to over rule the rest.

=)

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Thats a lot of plans there. Still its good to have something to look forward to or work towards to.

Now that your exams are over, just enjoy.

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Starlandliu: you're young and qualified to be called kid. SO COOL!

shilin: Ah. yeah. once we start playing it all feels ok again.

sexual innuendo: yeah. lotsa plans. whether i'll actually fulfill them is another thing. haha!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Ki is so cute indeed :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home