Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Prepping..

.. for my little trip to Orchard tomorrow!
Before that, my HRM and marketing exams. Spoiler.

---

Am I a damn boring person? I mean, I don't think I have a boring life, but to others, I would think I seem like a boring person to have as a friend.

On the bright side I'm kinda like a rock. Stable and always around. Never changing.

But for those who know me, or read this blog for that matter, doesn't it get really sick that all I do is WORK, STUDY and BAND? Otherwise it's Dearie... or Ki.

Predictable huh?

Sure, there're stuff I'd like to take up. But they'll never even be close to what my younger sister is about to take up - diving. For one, I can't swim. Then there's the problem of me being afraid of being in the water where my feet can't touch the ground.

That's besides the point. I don't even take rides at funfairs. It took a while before I said ok to snorkelling, which I think is really cool, but even then, I landed up with a big cut on my foot (hit the dumb propeller). Thankfully no major crap happen at rafting which took quite a bit of convincing from YL and Evon.

See how unadventurous I am? Or maybe it's just water I'm afraid of. But that doesn't explain the coaster rides. Hmm...

I'd like to learn horse riding? Does that count? But no where to learn in Singapore. I don't even have the money to. I'd like to learn how to sing and dance. Another language. Roller blading.

How BLAH. Sometimes I also don't understand what Dearie sees in me when all I go on about is Ki, entertainment news, and what I watch on TV.

No one's complained yet, but before I do get any, what should I inject into my life to make it sound like I'm "living life to the max"?

[Don't get me wrong. I still love my life. And with work and band, I enjoy them. Just like Dearie and Ki. I'm lapping up every wonderful moment.]

4 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Chang said...

I Also Wanna Learn Rollerblading Leh. I Think Guy Dunno How To Rollerblade Very Cock.

U Dun Have To Learn To Sing Liao Lah. Your Singing So Power Already. Kit Chan Sound-Alike Leh.

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally got e time to sit down to type u sth in e midst of my grouchiness this morning... anyway, singapore got horse riding courses! haha... a few schools like bt timah tt one... $400+... so is diving! i'm gg diving too...! nope... i cannot really swim but i dun care! see? i'm impulsive... haha... so surprise when nisa told me she's gg too! we might just end up gg to e same place on e same date!

silly girl... boring life? well... r u ready to trade yr stability away? haha... u can try trading it with me or nisa! haha... many times we just dun reveal e other side of us... diff anchors, diff outlook, diff outcome... be satisfied... a lot of yr possessions are far more long term n intangible...

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

I have the same thinking as u! Think myself as a boring person... I too, am scare of water.. roller-coasters ride... for water, i am scare of drowning and my feet not touching the ground.. x_x

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

chang: guys don't know rollerblading nvm wat! haha! dunno how to swim even worse.
My singing not so good lah. some more so long no sing.

alvin: yours not THAT bad either wat!

YL: $400 freaking +?! one day.. one day..
i think i shall stop thinking abt spicing up my life for now and settle the existing problems first.

blueapple: ^5! we're not alone on our fears!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home