Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, June 09, 2006

Best complaint letter to TODAY

I couldn't have addressed it better. This person wrote the best complaint letter to TODAY about our lousy taxi service.

It is exactly what has been happening for so long. I didn't have the "ammunition" to write something like that. I don't take the cab THAT often.

Now.. Comfort, Citycab, SMART, etc etc etc... how are you going to reply?

Yup. The problem is not with 1 taxi company but every single one.

How come not a single taxi company's phone lines can get through huh?!?!

Why must we always hold the line for so long?!?! (and waste my handphone bill)

Do the call centres monitor the number of drop calls (calls that hung up while waiting)?!?! Show us the statistics!

What actions are you people taking to resolve this problem?!!?!?

Freaking conspiracy I tell you.

5 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Too bad don't have the copy of TODAY. Maybe u'll like to post it on ur blog?

I seldom hang up cos desperate for cab. If hang up all the more no cab..

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

HB go to here

I dun wanna take cab anymore.. they sucks.. booking fee increase but no cab available.. KNNCCB.

rather slog my life to drive my car... keekeke

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger Chang said...

I Also Kena. That Time I Was At Marina Square Den I Was Damm Tired After A Long Day Of Work Den I Decided To Call For Cab.

KNN ! I Tried Calling For Like 15mins And It Was Engaged. When It Got Through, They Said Their Operators Are Busy And Have To Wait For 5 Mins.

After 5 Mins The Operator Answered And When The Operator Was Helping Me Find A Cab Nearby, It Took Her 15mins Again To Find A Cab.

After That, The Cab Took Another 15mins To Reach The Place. Knn, Overall It Took Me 50mins JUST TO GET A CAB !

All The Cabs Also Brainless One Leh. Those Places The Queue Damm Long One Everytime No Cab One. Like People's Park, Suntec During Night Time, Raffles City And Alot More Places.

Den Those Places Like Zouk The Cabs So Much When People Still Dun Wanna Go Home. Cineleisure Also. Long Queue Of Cabs Waiting For Ghost To Take Their Cabs. All The Brainless Fuckers.

Den Suntec This Type Everytime Can See A Long Queue Of People And No Cabs. Dunno What The Damm Fuck They Are Doing Man.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger INVS 2.0 said...

Sometimes, it is wise to make complains. But not too often, because many of the taxi driver's rice bowl are depended heavily on driving taxies.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

horny bitch: True. Hang up even worse.

Spinnee: Stupid increase in booking fare. dunno wat's the point.

Chang: like that walk to MRT prob already halfway home liaoz hor? pek cek ah.

Starlandliu: but we're complaining abt the bad ones anyway. they must have been bad enough for us to want to complain after all. 1 person complain i understand, but if every1 faces the problem, IT IS A BIG PROBLEM.

Ruben: On the bright side, in Singapore, the cabs are clean(er) - provided we can even get one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home