Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My to-do list

I've been over-timing in the office ever since I've gotten back to work. But I'm fine with that. Yep. I love my job. My office. My colleagues.

I need to do several things for band. Hopefully week by week more stuff get settled. I even have to write a foreword for the programme booklet. I seriously have no idea what I'm supposed to write.

On the 14th, I will have to select the modules I want to take in Year 3. Regardless of whether I pass this year's subjects, I'll have to pick first, and if I fail, then change later.

I am considering these:
1) Information Systems & Organisations
2) The Law of Business Organisations
3) Management Mathematics
4) Organisation Theory
5) Management Science Methods

I just want to pick the easiest ones. Apart from SN 1 which I would actually want to take, the rest... are there just to make up the degree.

I haven't started jogging. I blame it for my constant over-timing. Oops. I'm hoping to take some time off on Friday so I can go to school early and clean up the band library.

I want to buy my Casio Privia digital piano!!! Argh! Much as I love couch potato-ing, I have got to get a grip of myself and start DOING something.

Haven't gone KTV either. Blech.
And I'm supposed to call my primary school teacher to arrange for a dinner.

Ok, so to list them all out:
1) Band
- Get the librarians to photocopy the scores
- Write foreword
- Confirm repertoire of guest band
- Confirm players' list of names
- Pack library

2) Buy digital piano

3) Select modules for 3rd year

4) Go KTV

5) Jog

6) Arrange dinner

7) Watch "Cars", "Da Vinci Code", etc.

8) Sell my pink long pants/jeans from Latte

9) Decide if I want to go on a short getaway

10) Clean up my room an wardrobe

---

Did you read the forum page of the Today paper? Sometimes I feel sorry for this Tammy Tan. She spends her day at work just trying to justify all the problems the cabbies give her. Not forgetting the buses and trains.

Anyway, with regards to the disappearing taxis, when I was in town and wanted to go home after a night of shopping, the taxi queue was very long, and people were waiting for a very long time.

The ones who managed to get through the phone lines were lucky and could get out of the queue while the rest of us continued to hold on our mobile phones.

Really. Something should be done about meeting the demand and supply of taxis. Quite horrible when you see tourists waiting for cabs for so long. Want to pay for transport also don't have.

This taxi problem has been around for so long. How funny. I see so many taxis in Singapore and all the taxi drivers like to say it's not easy to make money. Maybe they should just work weeknights in and out of Orchard. That should be enough. Weekends just go in and out of Suntec. Also enough.

---

Time to go back to thinking what I need to do.

And get around acting on that list.

2 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Yah and to think there are more taxi companies now, it would be easier to find a cab during crunch time.

Yet contrary to beliefs, the situation is just as bad and the new taxi companies arent really doing much.

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

yeah. cos they don't take cabs themselves. they drive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home