Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Irritating stuff

- So irritating. The Cozycot Forum has been down for so long liaoz. I want to sell off some clothes! And I wanna buy some more! haha!

- Last night my sister called me on my mobile. I should have known it wouldn't be good. I was already in my pyjamas and practicing a piece on my piano. Halfway through she asked me to pack a set of clothes in a paperbag. So I did that. Simple enough.
Went back to my room and finished up my practice, and tried watching both CSI and Little Britain. (I'm greedy.) Then she sms-ed me saying her BF was coming to pick up the paperbag so I had to go downstairs.
So bloody irritating. Had to change and miss part of the show. While she was enjoying the "happening" life somewhere out there.
(I feel like such a nerd.)

- I think it's just my imagination, but I seem to get the feeling that it is only after I sing a certain song for a karaoke competition that I hear the same song on the radio. 'Cos before the competition I never get to hear it - meaning I can't sing along to "practice", so I'd notice. Once the competition is over in a month I start hearing the same songs. Weird.

- I still don't have a tuba player for my band. This is super super super horrible. We seriously NEED one.

- Stupid ulcer at the corner of my mouth wants me to die, I tell you. Argh.

- Sushi Tei @ Raffles City doesn't take reservations. And I already sent out the "invitation" to the gathering/dinner to all the primary school friends in my phone.

- Last night I saw a pair of boots online that looked (and was price-) perfect. But don't have my size. GAH!

2 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

I hate it too when i am interrupted as i am watching my favourite shows on tv. Even a phone call can irk me off.

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

sexual innuendo: ya lahz! so distracting.

momo: haha! nice new name. heehee!
cozycot is down at the moment, otherwise it's a great place to sell. not sure if you can sell on flowerpod. Yahoo Auctions and Ebay are still extremely popular though i somehow prefer yahoo.
but quite a lot of work to put them up for sale ('cos i'm lazy). must snap photos, have good knowledge of what u're selling...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home