Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Too busy

I hate to admit it, but this time, I may really be at my limits.

The band concert is one thing.

At work I have to organise 3 events. All within the month of July.

I didn't know it was so damn bloody difficult to find invitation cards. I couldn't find a single empty one (no words written inside), and neither could I find enough of the same design. I also couldn't get those larger sized types.

I landed up with small, not-empty and 4 designs. Now, to send them out for next Friday's event. I know. Late huh? Not my fault. I was only told to do this last Friday - and the namelist didn't come easy.

One event already got so many things to do, much less 3. I should just be a freaking event organiser.

Band concert should count as one major one too.

I took half a day off from work today. Morning half. Argh. Helped get interviewed by auditors conducting an audit on my secondary school. It was interesting. Nice new experience.

Tonight I have a band meeting. Seriously need to sort things out. Last 7 weeks of band. MUST.. PERSEVERE...

Classes have started but they're just classes. A chore to attend, but good to listen to.

I already warned Dearie that between now to the date of the concert, I may suffer a minor breakdown so he has to be prepared. I also do not want to have to make any decisions this whole month. I'll be doing anough of that in the office and at band.

After all the hard work at band, this is MY ADVERTISEMENT:
CLEMENTI TOWN ALUMNI WIND ENSEMBLE
presents
Back To School

Venue: Nanyang Girls' High School Auditorium
Date: 19th August 2006 (Saturday)
Time: 7:30pm
Price: Stall - $10; Circle - $12

We'll be playing pieces like "Selections from GREASE", "By The Rivers Of Babylon", "La Solitudine" and "Disney Selections".

Please come and support. We need the ticket sales to sustain ourselves. We need an audience to play to.

Thank you.


Heehee.. Free advertising space.

1 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Don't forget to take a breather..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home