Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Bumpity Bump

Yesterday I bumped into my primary school friend. I’m organising a primary school dinner gathering on Tuesday and he’s one of the people I’m counting on to contact some others. Little did I know he was working in the same building.

I went to meet up with a band mate to collect some materials at Dover MRT. Landed up bumping into my ex attachment student in his army uniform. Turns out he is at the camp just beside my workplace.

Then when I was getting out of Clementi MRT, I bumped into someone who used to be in the band, but still gives me the input and encouragement I desperately need.

And I’m the kind who usually never bumps into anyone. If anything, Dearie’s the one bumping into people almost every other week.

---

I spent half the morning confirming why I need to start practising kitchen skills. You see, there’s a Salad Making Competition held company wide and I’m part of the team. I did the washing with no problems but when it came to cutting and slicing, damn I suck.

The actual thing will take place on Wednesday. It’s going to be interesting.

---

Dearie’s meeting someone for dinner later. Some Eileen. I’ll meet him after to go Dbl O with his ex camp mates.

Yesterday night there was this talk show on Channel U that was hosted by Quan Yi Feng and Xu Zhen Rong. They dealt with the topic of a 3rd party, focusing on the effect it has on a marriage.

It was very interesting, considering how it was held in what seemed like a corner of a shopping centre. The discussion was mature and gave perspectives which makes one wonder about the whole issue of the 3rd party.

Like what they mentioned, it is all about the resistance to temptation. I believe that in most relationships, the possibility of a 3rd party entering is extremely real and high. Ultimately it is up to the individual.

I do not know if it becomes a reality for me one day. I can say that I’ll definitely break up with the guy and move on, but hey, easier said than done right? Then again, to forgive and carry on doesn’t sound very punishing to the guy huh? But to me, cheating on another is definitely one of the worst things that can happen within a relationship. No matter the excuse given, I still believe that it is only greed and cowardice that makes one do so.

No point “planning” such things. If they happen, they happen. The important thing would be how to deal with it at that point of time. I’ve played the scenario in my head before – if caught red handed would I slap the girl? Slap the guy? Cry?

Knowing myself, I’d probably stone a while, walk away, then think how to react. I’m a really really s l o w person. But never underestimate the fury of a woman.

Dearie and I are doing great. It’s just that such shows open up the mind to angles that you never would have thought about in your own little head. For example, can I be sure that I won’t be the one who strays? (Ok, I’m really extremely sure I won’t – I’m Taurean AND born in the year of the dog. And I would never want to be in such a position. NEVER. More bees, more problem. Dearie is all I can handle, and all that I want to handle.)

---

Tomorrow need to go and see Dearie’s cousin’s 1 month old baby. I hope to do some shopping after, but I’ll see about that. I’m still hoping to go KTV one of these days. Take my mind off some band things. In the meantime, Too much to do, too little time. Go KTV also dunno if got time or not.

My stupid ulcer is still here, but at least thanks to the powder from the chinese medical hall, it feels much better. So much so I actually ate a you tiao just now. Oops.

Will be jogging a kilometer at my workplace at 4:30pm again. I’ve also already picked out what outfit I’ll be wearing tonight – I like to plan very much in advance – including accessories, shoes and which bag to use. Yup, I’m in the mood for dress up. I’ll be over dressed I’m sure. As usual.

Funny. I’m either too well dressed or too sloppy. Whatever. Doesn’t make a difference no matter what I put on anyway. I will listen to what my mood says. And tonight it’s telling me that I’ve got lots of time to doll up.

I’ll be ready in 45 min. Max.

1 Comments:

At 4:36 AM, Blogger Chang said...

BATMAN ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

BATMAN DANCING IS THE MOST ENTERTAINING THING I'VE EVER SEEN ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home