Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, July 24, 2006

"News" from juz_A_ga|

On tomorrow.sg, Poblemengrish was featured. I'm sooo gonna have to submit some!

In other "news", another monster web has emerged. This time I wasn't the one who started staring. 3 boys crossing the overhead bridge from where I alight after class stopped and observed the huge thing.

I did the same and realised I was staring at a gigantic web spanning from the overhead bridge to the freaking LAMP POST!!!

I dare not find the spider. After examining it a while more to confirm it was a web and not some net, wire or string, I tried to snap a photo with my HP, but it didn't really show.

I'll try to snap it on Wednesday night after class. That is, if it is still there.

---

I was quite the lost lamb in the office today. Blur as hell. No reason to really... yet... sigh...

Band stuff is getting on my nerves. How come I can never get anything settled?!?!

Work stuff is no better. I'm very much less efficient these few days. Tomorrow I'll make sure I make my time worthwhile during my OT. I must finish up as much as possible.

I just got my first assignment for my current module on "Law of Business Organisations". Crap. And I haven't even got the textbook. ARGH.

---

I just signed up for a facial package worth more than $1000. Ah well. 11 sessions to go there and sleep. Let's hope Haach works. It did before. Hope it continues its wonders 3 yrs later.

I stopped 3 yrs ago 'cos no time no money. Now actually still no time but bo bianz. Want to be pretty must sacrifice. Who ask this world to be so cosmetic. If not I also don't care. Want to get better job or get things done more easily must play the game.

Oh, and this also means I'm officially BROKE.

---

Pirates of the Carribean didn't end the way I expected. Must freaking wait for part 3. Argh. But heck, I liked it so... just have to look forward to the next instalment!

Meanwhile, it's time to catch Hoodwinked and Ant Bully. Many more animated films coming out. YAY!

---

I went KTV on Friday night with my colleagues. I had such a good time blaring my way through everything. No one's eardrums burst. *whew*

Saturday night, I finally got to see where Ah Chang works! Nice location - in between many clothing + bag shops, near the cinema, arcade and bowling alley, plus opposite Kbox. Wow.

---

From this Saturday onwards, I'll have class from 2:30-5:30pm. Including concert day. It is going to be a new kind of hell till the end of August.

---

If there is anyone out there who wants to come see my band's concert, pls pls pls contact me at clariceseah@hotmail.com (MSN). The concert is on 19th Aug, 7:30pm at Nanyang Girls' High Auditorium.

---

I could go on and on.. let me just use this space for the time being as my off-the-head to-do list:
- Write minutes of Ops meeting
- Write minutes of Safety meeting
- Send projector for repair
- Maintain mounted projector
- Send office function photos for developing
- Attend briefing tomorrow morning
- Prepare materials for customers by Wednesday
- Prepare paperwork for fire drill next week
- Find quote for new fax machine
- Prepare papers for Board Of Directors' Meeting
- Collect funds for President's Challenge to meet target
- Security matters: documents and personnel
- Prepare monthly report + engrg hrs updates
- Confirm travel details of colleagues
- Get gifts for guest players + photographers for band
- Make sure itinerary for the concert is ready
- Press main band for seating arrangement
- Look out for cheap food for concert day
- Find out how attendance will be like this Friday
- Do Law assignment

Eeks. Scary. Time for bed. With all these running in my head like never-ending credits of a movie, I think it'd be difficult.

Maybe a round of Lumines on Dearie's PSP could help. Heeheeheee.....

3 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Hmmm, Maybe My English Is Not Good Enough. I Don't See Any Problem With The Poblem Engrish StraitsTime Article Leh.

My Workplace Good HOR ! Surrounded By Girls ! Wuhahaha. But Mostly Is Not Chio One. The Chio One Quit Liao. SAD !

Pirates 2 Is Quite Entertaining Lah. Jack Sparrow Is Still So Funny As Ever. The Way He Walks And Run Is So Cock Lor. The Hands Must Swing One.

Next Time When I Buy My Own PSP, I WILL BREAK YOUR HIGHSCORE RECORD ! Wuhahahaha !

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Pirates 2 was good. Johnny Depp was the only reason the show was so hilarious and watchable.

Just caught Hoodwinked today and all i can say is, its just wholesome fun and definitely not your storybook tale.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Chang: ya. he run so cuuuuute!!!
ha! i suck at games but when it comes to things like tetris and lumines, I WILL HOLD THE HIGH SCORE!!! :O)

sexual innuendo: hoodwinked looked funny that's why wanted to catch it. i'm into comedies. can't help it. need the laughs.

jeanie: yeah. and that list is just the start. once i am half way through, another list of stuff will have to be added in. haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home