Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Almost a week

Almost a week has gone by without any updates from me on this blog.

Not that I don't want to post photos from my mummy's birthday dinner, or cute ki photos... or do a write up of what I'm up to...

I'm just too freaking busy to do so.

But still, even when I bring work home to try to do, I land up NOT doing them. Argh.

It's still the band, work and studies routine. Only now studies are taking the back seat by simply occupying Monday and Wed evenings. Work and band are coming down on me extra hard.

Preparations for the various events are driving me mad. On top of these, my regular day to day work does not come to a standstill - or so it is supposed not to.

I absolutely cannot wait for all these to be over. When they are, time would suddenly become so precious that I'll have to savour every moment more than ever before, and make full use of every second and maximise that time.

Singaporeans are supposed to be the most unhappy people around right? I mean, that's according to the news I think.

At least I don't contribute to that statistic. I would think I'm relatively happy. I don't travel as much as I'd like, I don't earn as much as I hope, nor do I have as many of the things as I wish for.

But at least I'm happy.

I bet half the people in the survey bring the unhappiness upon themselves. I know because I've had my fair share that I've brought upon myself once upon a time. I'm glad I'm not in that realm any more.

See? I can smile through this shit I'm going through. Like what I heard in "ER" yesterday, "It sucks to be a leader." It sure as hell does. Doesn't mean I'm not happy doing the crap. 'Cos I love where I belong. This company. This band.

There's a limit I can take and I may blow any time, but it's all part and parcel.

I think I'm contradicting myself. Hmm...

But at least I dare say I'm happy.

And I do not use my ex-mantra of "Life Sux" any more.
At most it's just that "School Sux". Heehee..

I'll post some photos up when I can. I wonder when that will be. There is just too much to do... too little time...

3 Comments:

At 3:14 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Everybody Should Have A Happy Thinking Mah. Even If Something Happens Which Makes You Dulan And You Are Angry Over It, Still Nothing Is Solved Mah.

We Should Always Stay Happy. When You Happy, People See You Also Happy. Den Everybody Happy.

Like Last Time When I Work, People Ask Thing Liao Den Dun Buy, I'll Curse Them On Their Back. Even After Doing That They Also Won't Come Back And Buy The Thing They Want.

So Might As Well Stay Happy. Curse Them Also Makes No Difference. So Being Happy Is Important.

每天要做3件事:第一要笑,第二要微笑,第三要哈哈大笑 ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

Aiya... everything also expensive... All the things go up but not my pay... U tell me how to be happy? -.-....

 
At 2:39 AM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

I'm not happy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home