Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Gift from my Dearie

I didn't strike the lottery, and neither did Dearie, but last Friday (yes before the lottery anyway), Dearie bought me a large Guess bag.

I love it.

It's got so many compartments. It's big enough for me to dump plenty of stuff inside. It looks good. I feels good.

It cost a freaking $151 though. Poor boy. He's been working every single day and then he splurge it on this for me. (Of course, he bought something for himself also lahz - a $129 Adidas jacket. Way too expensive in my books but hey, it's his money.)

I just had to brag about the bag. heehee.. it's not very often I get anything from him you know?

Ah. I love it. I love Dearie. :O)

1 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Hahaha. I Didn't Know He Bought A Guess Bag For You. I Know He Bought That Adidas Jacket. I Wanted To Buy The Chelsea Jacket Too But The Size Is Too Small.

My Mom Also Got Me Something For My Birthday Although My Birthday Is Next Month. My Mom Got Me A PSP ! Oh My God ! I Can't Believe I'm Gonna Join The Ranks Of PSP Addiction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home