Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Rants.. as usual..

I had a nice dinner meeting with YL, and surprisingly YX. YX is a really good friend whom we've both not had a chance to go out with 'cos she's been too busy.

Anyway, it was great to catch up. I had a really good time.

An insight YL shed some point during our time together, was that flag days are actually not easy for organisations.

What I mean is that in order to get the "licence to have flag day", all the charity organisations come together for a ballot. This ballot then decides which organisation gets to do flag day for which weekend.

And as if that wasn't fantastic enough, flag days have a target - and they MUST meet otherwise they will not be eligible for the following year's flag-day-ballot!

You see, this is exactly what charity organisations need to let students know before they throw the lousy can and stickers in their faces. Most students (or adults for that matter) never know such things.

-----

During the dinner YX and I obviously lamented about our boyfriends still being students. Blah blah blah.

I also complained about how everytime Dearie and I are together he starts to doze off. I understand that we only meet during weekends and he works on both Saturday and Sunday for 8 hours. It's understandable that he's tired.

But... you know... I just feel neglected. It's not like he goes out with his guy friends and he falls asleep. I feel like I'm just too boring for him. Or is it that he's bored with me? That's exactly the kind of vibe I'm getting.

I'm so irritated. But I can't blame him can I? He is striving to make his own money to do the things he wants. Only that at the end of the day, sometimes I wonder if it'd matter to him that I will not be there to see him enjoy the fruits of his labour...

I do sometimes think to myself: just what is it that he says or does that sets me apart from his friends? Am I simply another friend of his, but only difference is that we can be physically closer?

I miss him. He's right there, yet I miss him.

6 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Aiyo, Dun Lydat Lah. At Least He's Working Hard For Money Mah. And Not The Lazy Guy I Know For 3 Years.

Time Really Flies, It's Like A Blink Of An Eye That I've Already Known Him For 3 Years Liao.

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess familiarity breeds contempt... Perhaps u should try "waking" him up and get him interested again... Heehee

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

chang: yeah. he's working hard for himself.

that's a good thing.

for himself.

leonard: i would like to think that i do try every once in a while but i run out of ideas. it'd be nice if he'd melt my heart again, before it hardens up right in front of him.

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Maybe You Should Try Making Other Place Of His Body Harden !

Wuhahahahaha !~!~!~!~!~!

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

hahahahaha!~ there's really only so much i can do rite?

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Men.

If only they appreciate half the things we do for them.

Maybe you 2 should get married, and he will have a whole new perspective towards life. =D

Sze Ling

 

Post a Comment

<< Home