Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Superstar - the musical

I had the great honour of attending the musical Superstar last night. It was the premiere performance - and at the same time marked the end of the President's Challenge charity drive.

All thanks to Alvin, who managed to get a pair of tickets for me!!! I didn't mind paying. Really. But Friday night's show was all sold out. The remaining show was on Saturday. Which I would only go as an "only choice" thing.

It was a great show. Very raw still, but wonderful. I'd do anything to be part of it. Part of any musical for that matter. *raises arms up high and waves* Anyone? Free labour here!!!

It was great to see Jimmy Ye on stage. He's such a fantastic composer. The President was there so I guess that explains the tip-top beaming smiles and courteous greetings at the door.

I had a wonderful time. Not sure about Dearie.. but heck, at least he went with me. I'm a sucker for musicals. Heehee!

Thanks Alvin!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home