Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Things that make me go Argh and Awww

Things that make me go Argh:
1) My sister being at home with that gloomy face like the whole world owes her.
2) My sister treating my mum like she's the maid.
3) My mummy asking me every other day whether I know what time my sister left the house the night before - and where she was going.
4) My sister going out in the middle of the night, leaving us wondering where she is nor when she is ever going to come back.
5) My Dearie starting his "regular" JB trips like the other typical bikers in Singapore.
6) My Dearie speeding at 170km/hr at a place he can't find his way around.
7) My mummy's distrust in doctors to help her with any pain she is having.
8) My incessant complaints about my studies yet not doing anything about them.
9) My Dearie's talk about getting an even bigger bike when firstly, he hasn't paid off his last one, and secondly, can barely afford the current one.
10) Myself not helping my mum out more often.

Things that make me go Awww:
1) Dearie bothering to take time off to accompany me.
2) Waking up next to Dearie in the morning.
3) Seeing Ki smile and laugh.
4) Watching my parents have fun with Ki.
5) Receiving msgs from friends.


Wow. Double the number of Arghs and Awwws. Ah well. That's for now anyway. Plenty more I could fill both lists up with.

I went to Vivocity last night in hopes of getting a dress or two. Turns out all the pretty ones I liked cost nearly $100 each. Some even $200+. For one, it's not me who's getting married. Another thing is that how often am I ever going to wear such pretty dresses?! Dearie rides a bike so that pretty much strikes out quite a number of days.

So much for a pretty dress.

---

I attended the Clementi Town Secondary School Fund Raising Dinner on Saturday night. The $80 one.

Food was quite all right. It was held in the school hall. Thankfully I asked for the dress code and didn't turn up in a dress.

I had to say I had a good time seeing the teachers again. Nostalgia. We snapped some photos here and there. Ah.. my best 4 school years.

---

Band: I really need to handover my position as President. I don't want to hold on to this responsibility anymore. I absolutely have to look for someone to take my place. How...........?

---

The flute thingy seems tot be going on fine. 16 and 17 Dec at Borders, 7-8pm. Remember people. Come donate!

It's so much fun playing with the other 3 flautists. Too bad I can't play as well, but just being in this group has exposed me further and I feel like I have improved.

At the same time I keep being on the look out for piano sheet music. I don't have anyone to play them to - and I'm not confident enough to anyway - but heck, it serves as a good distraction, destresser and training of my patience.

---

I'm fumbling at work. Let's not even mention how badly I'm faring in school. Oh no oh no oh no...

---

I have to get my act together. But haven't I been lamenting that since.. like.. July?

Christmas is a month away. It's just another public holiday to me, but at the same time, a really good excuse to get people gifts. It's the season of giving so I'm going to try to do that closer to Christmas.

It's Monday today. No class tonight. That's cause for celebration itself.

*Prances around humming a happy tune*

4 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

I have problems getting nice dresses too. Those you like are damn ex or it doesn't fit.. Try This Fashion. LC brand but at least the dresses don't cost more than $20. =)

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

I got a pretty one at This Fashion for $20. Then I found out my sister bought the exact thing. Blech.

But yeah. This Fashion GOOOOD. But i like the ones at forever 21 and warehouse too..... so many dresses out there so little money...
time to go Far East Plaza take a look too.

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Buy Dress Try A Shop Call "Kimchi Girl " At Far East Plaza And Marina Square.

Their Dresses Very Korean And Very Cheap. Somemore I Know The Boss. Everyone Should Try.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

cheap cheap goooood. okok. next time i go marina square i go see ok? i looking for dress that can wear to dinners. korean ones more for shopping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home