Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, December 08, 2006

Things to do in my lifetime

Inspired by wulfe (although his is much more organised), here’s a list of things I want to do (whether or not it’s realistic) before I die (in no particular order):

1) Learn a couple more languages – at least in the spoken form

2) Learn how to dance (If you’ve watched Gene Kelly dance, you’d want to too.)

3) Get married and stay happily married till I die

4) Have a couple of kids

5) Learn another couple of instruments

6) Teach someone how to play the piano

7) Be involved in the making of a musical (preferably the one on stage)

8) Help someone in need through volunteering

9) Go on a safari

10) See and play with real snow

11) Own a brand new HDB flat in Clementi central

12) Be able to buy all the clothes and shoes I want without having to worry about its price or my wardrobe space

13) Go to the Mauritius Islands (or is it the Maldives?) to stay in that chalet on the water

14) Have a chauffeur

15) Sing on a big stage in front of a very appreciative audience.

16) Ride a horse

17) Finish watching all the movies and TV series I have always wanted to.

18) Hold a big but cosy gathering for my primary school class

19) Hold a big but cosy gathering for my secondary school 1998 level

20) got some more... just haven't thought of the rest yet....

1 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

seems like what i want too.. hee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home