Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

The freak is back

Damn. Apparently the dead body they found at Clementi a few weeks back did not belong to the the same freak that scared the shit out of me.

Unless you're telling me I'm hearing things.

It's possible. Afterall I didn't see his face this time. I felt like it was a scene taken right out of a movie.

I left the office a little later. No class last night. I could work through the night if I was asked to and still be waaaay happier than spending it in a classroom.

Anyway at Clementi MRT station, I was deliberating upon turning left to central just to take a walk amongst the shops. I decided against that since it'd only mean me spending more money.

What a mistake.

As usual, I walked back briskly. Somehow, at that same spot where I was followed the other time, something in me woke up. I suddenly became acutely aware of someone following me. Again, it was rush hour and so having several people walking around was not unusual.

I decided to walk even faster, but I didn't hear any footsteps trying to catch up. I told myself I was being paranoid and gave a slight turn of my head to peek. I didn't see any face I should've been scared of, but did notice a guy in a red shirt somewhere.

I didn't want to take my chances so I picked up my speed. I walked through to another block, hoping there'd be someone there but there wasn't, so I made my way to my block where I did see people walking towards.

Just when I was crossing the playground to get there, I heard from a distance behind me that same voice. That same person was somewhere in the back where he bellowed. He wasn't so much as shouting but he I could tell he wasn't close enough.

I didn't look back.
I didn't dare to.

He asked again if I was wearing a white bra. Exactly the same tone. Exactly the same words. (Although he said more the other time, this was just as eerie.)

By the time I reached my block, I saw a lady on her way out. I walked straight up to her and asked her to accompany me for the lift because I suspected someone was following me.

She readily agreed and asked me who it was. I looked out to the direction I came from. All I saw was a couple of guys, totally different from the description I gave the other time, going about their own business. I thought I saw a red shirt guy walk past somewhere behind that but my lift came and I just entered.

I was shaking badly, but made my way home like nothing happened. I only told Dearie about it.

My skirt was a little tighter yesterday - the office type of knee-length skirt, and an almost t-shirt like cowl-neck top.

Why me?! Argh.

I am never going to walk that path alone between 6:15 - 6:45pm ever again. I may not be alone on the path but unless someone is going to be protecting me, I'm not going to take my chances.

To anyone who takes that path outside the now-being-renovated Pei Tong Primary School, please beware.

6 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Chang said...

You Should Maybe Try Take Something Like An Umbrella To Whack The Fucker. But Must Really Brush Up Your Courage Lah.

This May Scare Him Away But It May Backfire Too. If It Backfires, Seriously I Think You Can Imagine What Will Happen Bah.

Arbo You Just Siam That Way Lor, Try To Walk One Big Round Lor.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Avoid taking this shortcut for safety's sake. Maybe wearing non-revealing clothes would help too. But for hardcore sexual perverts and predators, they would even prey upon girls dressed conservatively in T-shirt and jeans.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger potpourri said...

Such men need a good kick in their you-know-what.

Time for an update babe! Been so busy? =)

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was bloghopping and I came across your blog. I take the path outside Pei Tong Primary too, and I there were twice where I met with this Chinese guy who followed me as well! Even though I'm not sure whether it's the same guy, I'm quite surprise when I read of your encounter, since it's at the same area too.

I can't really describe the guy well, but when I see him I can recognise him. He keeps muttering to himself too, and I can't always make out what he's trying to say. For the times when I heard what he was saying, I end up wondering whether I heard the correct thing, because normal people won't be saying those things to strangers! I'm not sure if he's mentally sound either, because he gives me this strange feeling.

I guess we have to be really careful if we do take that path! For me it's the only way to get to the train station without taking the bus. I wonder if anyone else living in the area has had a similar encounter...

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

chang: i dun bring umbrella out one lehz. i need pepper spray sia.

mickell: amazingly, i'm not wearing anything too revealing both times. freaking pervert lahz.

lakside girl: yep. they do need that kick. yup bzbz. will update tomorrow. :O)

valerie: oh my gosh. i am not alone. if he tries to follow u, call the cops. serious. cos i did.

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

kick him in the balls!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home