Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

If love was based on rationality..

..I would have been single a while ago already.

He doesn't always pay for me.
Which is fine by me really, as long as it doesn't reach the stage where i pay for everything.
He doesn't shower me with gifts.
But I'm not too concerned about what I receive, than how I receive it (ie: surprise factor).

What I'm more saddened about are things you do not quantify..
He doesn't hold my hand any more.
He doesn't put his arm around me.
He doesn't pull me close when I'm cold.
He doesn't hug me.
Let alone kiss me.

I feel like I'm just a girl who has a guy friend following me about - that is, if we even go out in the first place.

I'm just going to let things be. I am going to try not to initiate any physical contact that I mentioned and see just how long it takes before he does any of those.

Who knows, maybe by the time he does, I would have found someone else to do that.
Oh wait. Maybe he has someone else to hold...?

Speculations. Ha. I'm going to trust him. And since I hate cheaters so much, no way I'll turn into one. So to anyone out there who is worried I'd do something stupid, I won't.

I'm turning 25 this year (although I still get checked before entering clubs). My 5 year plan ahead: Settle down by 30. Between this 5 years, work my ass off and earn as much moolah as I can.

After that, I can work for any company that will give me long-service awards every 5 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home