Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Money money money

Don't we all want more of it?

Dearie's in such a situation:
- He's heavily in debt.
- Good news: His debt is to me, his sister and his aunt (for his studies).
- Bad news: It doesn't seem like he'd be clearing them any time soon. Maybe not even this lifetime.

He's got too many things he wants. Which is fine because who doesn't. But then comes the problem: he wants them NOW.

Absolutely ridiculous if you ask me.

He's now obsessed with this the N80 Internet edition phone:

Heck, even I want it. But that's not the point because (ha ha) I can afford it.

The best part is the upgraded version of this phone (the N95) will be enhanced with GPS, which is the one he wants even more. It's not even out yet!!!

Anyway, the GPS. What is it for? For riding in JB. I still do not understand why he has to go to JB to get petrol and have supper. Is it so fun riding at 170km/hr there? I still can't get over the fact that he bought a freaking $150 helmet to use over there ONLY.

I told him to try to clear his debt monthly so it'll alleviate the pain of having to let go of a lump sum later. He said he'd wait until he started working full-time (after June) before he started to clear them.

Honestly, I don't have high hopes. I know he is not a runner from debts. If he borrows cash, he'll return it. Only thing is you will never know if it'll be this lifetime that you receive it. So people like YL, if he owes you something, just tell him how much, and he'll bear it in mind. Once he has money, you must be able to capture that moment, and claim it back from him before it is all spent again.

I cannot stand it when one cannot spend within one's means.

I can't wait to see him handle his money when he gets a full-time job. That will be a huge test. Bigger than the exams. If he fails that.... and refuses to do anything about it.... or let me help him do something about it.... then..............

Ooh. It's raining heavily now. If it keeps up, he won't go to JB tonight. Yay! Another safe night!

------

PS: I still love the Levi's crystalised jeans. I don't understand why there are only 2 designs available, but I still want. The skirt's length is short enough too! But damn, it's even more expensive than the jeans.

Clothes clothes clothes. Can never get enough of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home