Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Coincidence?

I lost my beloved EZ-Link card. It was a gift from Dearie with a beautiful picture of a scene out of Finding Nemo. I think the value in the card is $10 but that is not the point.

Careless me left it in LT4.14 after ISORG class tonight. As i continued to pound my chest with dismay, I walked home trying to reach Dearie...

I could only reach a "The number you have called is presently not in service" message. It only made me feel even worse.

When I got home, I got to know the truth. Dearie lost his phone while riding. That's a waaay bigger loss than me so I stopped complaining about myself.

He tried to call back for the phone - some indian or bangla picked it up (heavy accent) - and since then he could not get through again.

He has cancelled the line for now but.. sigh.. all the contacts and important data he has stored inside is gone. He has lots of reminders and numbers in there. Including those for work and school. Important stuff.

If I had enough money I'd buy him the N80 but thing is, I don't.

Even if I did, I could not restore all the stuff in his phone. Videos, photos, contacts, reminders, calendar items, appointments, etc.........

1 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Sorry to hear about your losses. Losses teach us not to grow so attached to our belongings until they own us. It's like money. Money is a good servant but a very bad master.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home