Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, February 02, 2007

No other females allowed

I don't care if they're my friends. Unless they are his biological sister, cousin or mother, no other female is to sit on Dearie's bike.

I made that very clear last night. I'm not going to ask if there were, but after this clear stating of my rule, if there are any, I'll give that girl hell. And even worse for Dearie.

Yep. I'm possessive and selfish. I'm not afraid to admit it.

The day I stop feeling this way, will be the day I won't be with him any more.

Call me ridiculous. A green eyed monster. A petty gal.
Then think to yourself, would you want to see the person you love being hugged by someone else for say.. half an hour? I don't care what shitty excuse you give like "it's not hugging" or "the arms are holding the handle bar, not my waist". Think of it this way: me pressed up another guy's back tight, or maybe the guy pressed up against my back. If Dearie says ok to that, then ho-ho, why am I even in his life?

I used to be fine with bikes. I guess it was the frequent JB trips and late night rendezvous that ticked me off. Oh.. and particularly the speeding.

Like I said long ago, I don't like people who cheat. If anyone sees something fishy going on with my partner, I'd like to be informed. I have no intention of becoming one who gets cheated on. No guy who cheats is worth my time.

I'm not saying that Dearie does. I'm just saying that if such a thing happened, yes, I would want to be told. I will approach him, confirm/clear it, then decide what to do.

Same goes for the girl-on-his-bike rule. Anyone catch someone - even if it's my friend or sister - let me know. I will simply not allow it.

Take a hike gal. If you have no respect for me, I'll have absolutely zero for you.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger shilin said...

You're right!

If we don't take certain things serioulsy, guys will push their limits and do ever stupider stuffs.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger socute333 said...

hohoho are you okie gal?

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With few exceptions, motorbikers are selfish people who care not about the worries of their parents and the responsibility they have for their wives and children.

Yet another bike accident. I pity not the young man. But I pity his parents -- they have such a selfish son.

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Chang said...

WoW !

Sounds Scary

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

That's one damn sad piece of news anonymous. Sigh.. But not all of them are so reckless. Sometimes drivers are worse, and only seem content when they force bikes off the lane. Like racism, there's no tolerance.

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

wow. i used my BF's hp to post that last comment. So cool to use wifi on hp! i waaaant!

Shilin: yep. they push their limits. We push ours. humph!

hiao auntie: yeah. PMS sux. jealousy too.

chang: yeah. bikes scary. fun, but scary.... i still remember the accident i was in......... 6 yrs ago.......

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Seems like your guy needs some control in his life. LIke you say, you only do all these cause you care for him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home