Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A day of ups and downs

My day started off really bad. So bad I could barely pull myself to work. My period wasn't helping. So all this affected my appetite.

The whole day of work left me stoning in the office. I wonder if I actually managed to get any work done. YL did help me get by through SMS. Thanks YL...

Anyway, left the office to meet an old secondary school friend for dinner. We got re-acquainted on Friday night. Both of us have been with our guys for 5 yrs. Somehow, both of us seemed to hit the ditch recently. I think hers is a worser case though.

It was by chance that we got to talking heart-to-heart on Fri. We made it a point that if we needed to talk, we could get each other out again. I needed just that today.

We shopped around. Or rather, I did. I got the Charles & Keith heels I'd been eyeing on for a while. Then moved on to get a v-day card for Dearie. After all that crap still get him a card? I know I know. What a sucker I am. What to do? I still love him mah.

Anyway, I got the card. Met up with my friend and walked around Vivo in search of a top for Dearie. I love to shop. It is probably like what sex is to men. You know what makes shopping even better? Gift shopping. Yep. I love to get presents. Especially if the budget is good. Oh, in case you're wondering. Gift shopping includes buying myself a gift - something like a reward, a treat.

We walked from Levi's to Tommy Hilfiger to Pull and Bear. In the end we landed up in GAP. I never expected myself to get anything from there. Then again, I was only thinking that I'd never get anything for MYSELF from there. Too damn freaking expensive for plain clothing. Still, I got a sweater for him. The material was just too soft to let go... and it was perfect for him. Bloody hell cost $95. Since UOB got 15% discount if buy $100, I threw in 3 pairs of socks for $25. Could've gotten the boxers or just 1 pair, which would be cheaper but... Must be practical. Socks more useful for him. I just love the sweater.

We moved on for dinner at Swensens. Both of us had this chocolate fondue thingy. My gosh.. I almost got high on it or something.

Bought some CDs before heading to her car. Been so long since I bought CDs. Finally forked out $8 for Michael Buble, and a whopping $18.90 for Tony Bennett's Duets. The Bellini Room on Saturday night just made me want the CD even more lahz. Finally got it.

My friend stays near Dearie's place so she dropped me off. I lingered a bit downstairs to fill up the card. I sms-ed to check he had got home for school already, then went up to surprise him.

I just love giving presents. How can anyone not love the feeling?

He sent me home after we watched some TV, and that was pretty much that. I think I'm feeling a lot better now.

I'm trying very hard to ignore whatever I thought I suspected and just go ahead and trust him. If he does anything outside, I really cannot stop him. Nor can I stop the other party, can I? What's the point of confronting without evidence? Hearing his denial will not make things any more easy for me.

But somewhere in me I just will not believe he'd do such a thing to me. At most, he just won't tell them he's attached. Ha Ha. Damn. I seriously need to go out more and make new friends. Guys included.

I'll just let nature take its course. Take a step at a time. I have to focus on my studies now. After that, it's time to pick up dancing, a language, driving?

Focus focus. Study study. Love him love him.

1 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Oh well, life is always full of the unexpected.

Happy Valentines.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home