Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Still not studying leh

I'm in deep shit. The exams are less than a month away and here I am still doing everything else but study.

Some more, it's only Wednesday and I managed to meet up with 2 new people!!!
1) Fabian - A pity he spent all his time trying to sell me a network marketing thingy. Will see if it's possible to be more of friends than a client relationship.

2) Derek - Fierce rider that make me realise how safe a rider Dearie is. Haha! Still, can't deny that I liked the thrill of speed. I'd definitely like to meet up with him again - he got so many stories to tell!!! So cool!

I like my cheap thrills. Fast bikes and meeting strangers in hopes of having them as friends.

No, I've not forgotten about my earlier encounters. I very much would like to meet them up again soon. Sigh. Time is not on my side.

To top it all off, I have some important KTV gathering happening on Friday night with the bosses. I'm going to be one of the 2-3 non-managerial staff attending. How odd huh? Nvm. I just go there and sing - and leech off some of their alcohol (which I know they'll be more than happy to have me drink as much as I wish, but hell no. I know better than to get drunk at such an occasion.)

On top of that, I'm probably having a flute gathering this Sunday afternoon. HOORAY! Haven't played in sooooooo long. Can't wait to try out new pieces and stuff.

PS: Marina Square food court has such a great view. How come no one tell be before huh?!?!

I'm still considering if I should ever go for a bike licence. I was told that it'd be better to get a class 3 first. Which I do think makes sense too. After that then see if I want to continue take class 2b for the fun of it.

1 month + more.... and I'll be freeeeeee... I'll ORD from SIM....... (notice I am not counting down to the exams but the END of the exams?!)

Shit.

2 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Hahaha. Marina FoodCourt Where Got Nice. The Food Also Not Nice. Only A Few Stalls Are Good.

Hongkong Stall, Curry Chicken Noodle, Fishball Noodle, Thai Cuisine And Nasi Lemak Is Good.

The Rest All Gan Sucks.

I Everytime Buy Back To Shop And Eat Leh. Cannot Stay There And Eat So I Never See The Scenery Before.

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

No need to study for exams. Just go and smoke all the way. Ha, ha, ha...! :D Just kidding :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home