Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, April 09, 2007

My Online Escapades

I'm sorry for not updating in a while. I just wanted to leave the pictures of my pretty helmet there a while longer. HAHAHA!

I need to fix 1 crystal on the "u" though. Accidentally scratched it out when I mishandled my helmet. Oops.

Dearie's birthday is this Thursday. I have class that night and the next day. Needless to say, I have to work too. I mean, getting a day off is not a problem, but he himself has class in the day I think. See how lah. Present? I already know what I'm giving since a month ago. Quite a "bo sim" present in my opinion. Too bad for him I'm not rich.

Like I said before, I've met up with 3 people online:
1) Nick: Kelian
Stays nearby so it's easy to meet up at central. Somehow always bored when he's not out. Reminds me of myself these days. Haha!

2) Name: Andy
Stays just opposite. Has a really obedient and beautiful dog. Looking for a partner - so if you're single and interested, I can hook you up! Genuine nice fella!!!

3) Name: Tommy
This guy cuts every corner there is on his bike... but... I still sit. HAHAHA! Fun mah. Are guys always this private about their life - or am I just too damn open about everything on myself. hmm.. I think the latter. haha!

There are a couple of others who I am looking forward to meeting up. I'm not looking for a new boyfriend, or a second one to two-time.. but since Dearie doesn't seem to want to care about what I'm doing, who I'm meeting or where I'm going, I'll just go ahead looking for new friends. I will, however, keep an eye out for those who can be a threat to Dearie. Someone who may actually want to snatch me away from him. Maybe only then will he step up his game and not take me for granted.

I don't need him to buy expensive presents, or to expensive restaurants. He never does either anyway. Sometimes just doing something simple and sweet - anything nice that you don't usually do - is enough. Wait till someone else comes along who'll do something like that for me.. then he'd better be careful.

Anyway, it's not that I've not messaged any girls. I have. Somehow the replies are mostly from guys. How strange. Otherwise it seems easier to hold a brand new conversation with a guy. Aiya. See how it goes. Funny how I'm just throwing myself out there waiting to be taken. Hahaha! But I'm careful. At least that's what I like to think.

Am I so hard to please? I just need affection and attention. Is it so hard to find someone who'll give me these 2?

Dearie... I know you love me. But you need to wake up and realise that if you don't show me that you do treasure me.. that although I'm yours you need to put in effort to keep me.. to show you care.. to show that I matter.........
.... I will find someone else who will.

The most hilarious thing is that Dearie doesn't understand it at all. He doesn't understand what he has to do. Or what is it I want. And no one can tell him cos it'll be plain weird to do so. Awkward to be exact.

Ah. One day at a time. See what happens next. Our lives are all like that isn't it? See how the story unfolds.

[To concerned friends: No, our relationship is not as rosy as it may seem - to me only. He's oblivious. But neither is it that bad or heartbreaking. I'm frustrated. But we're still ok. Really. :O) ]

This is not very flattering - but it's the only photo of the 3 of us that's recent. Ki was playing a fool and refused to pose properly so we had to snap at the best moment possible. This was the best that could be captured:

3 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Aiya, He's Lydat One Lah. I Also Dunno How To Say Him Lah. He's Just Too NOOB Liao.

Aiyo, Why U Both Take Picture Stand So Far Away One. I Take Picture With Ah Fang Also Stand Nearer Den The 2 Of You Lor.

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

told u. it's small things like that that make me very sad. only when friend ask us to sit closer then he'll move abit. but still mostly is i move towards him.
sigh.
u got chance then say him lor. u can ask him: why u 2 stand so far apart when take photo? why u dun seem to want to be close to her when she's around?

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Chang said...

I'll Find A Chance To Say Him One, If I GET The Chance.

Hahahaha. You Lydat See Looks Like The FangFang & ChangChang Are More Like Couples Den The LiLi & RongRong.

=X

Juz Joking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home