Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Family

I said I'd update when I got better.

I haven't exactly recovered. I managed to go to work, but felt like dying there. At least I did manage to get some things done.

Well. I didn't update just to write about me.

Today, it is about my elder sister.

Do you remember Zaki? Affectionally called Kiki?

This is his latest photo.

His mother is my sister. My elder sister.

She just found out that her husband has been cheating on her.

THAT LOUSY SON OF A BITCH. I HOPE HE BURNS AND ROTS IN HELL. I HOPE HE SUFFERS FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE.

Those who have followed my blog closely would know how I absolutely detest cheaters. For some reason, I just cannot stand it.

I do not think it would be right of me to go into the details. The thought of my lousy brother-in-law wronging my sister is sad. My sister converted to be a Muslim because of him, amongst other sacrifices.

What did the husband do? Go with another woman. He splurged all his money on everything except his own family (son, parents, etc). Did you know that my parents and his parents pay for a lot of their bills? Everything about kiki... everyone is paying but him. Mind you, his salary was not low.

He was not around on his birthday.. whenever he was having a good time playing, he never cared to even take a look... he was never around to bring kiki to school or classes... I dare say my boyfriend has spent more time with Ki than that lousy man.

I don't know how my sister feels towards him. I guess she still loves him. Easy for me to say leave him.. if it happened to me, would I? Not so long ago, I couldn't even bear the thought.

That lousy bitch knows my sister is married to him. I've seen her blog. She calls her names. WHAT RIGHT DOES SHE HAVE?!?!?!

I HOPE SHE SUFFERS A WORSE FATE THAN WHAT I HOPE ON THAT LOUSY MAN.

FUCKING BASTARD AND BITCH.

8 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Hey, Sorry To Hear That. Can't Believe This Kind Of Thing Happens To My Fren's Sister.

DEFINITELY UNFORGIVABLE !

You All Must Spend Your Time With Your Sister. It's A Very Difficult Time For Her, She Definitely Needs All The Family Care That She Can Get.

I Wun Say That This Wun Happen To Me Next Time But At Least Not Now. Must Spend More Time With Her Leh.

Does Kiki Know About This ? If Not, Please Find Some Reasons To Tell Him.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

my sister.. dunno wat she really intend to do now cos i haven't get to see/talk to her yet. my other sis and my mum got though.
sigh.

Kiki... he doesn't know, but i dun think we'll tell him anything. he probably won't even notice e dad ain't there cos he never was. he'd only ask about the house though. to him, his daddy was just someone we worked very hard to paint a picture about.
looks like we wasted our time and effort.

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger zhengning said...

Hey Juz_a_gal, im sorry to hear about what happened to your sis.

Hmmm, that man is a coward and a big damn jerk man(sorry to use these phrases, but an outsider like i am, cant even stand this!), he dont even care for what he is doing, and he dont even spare some thoughts for your sis!

Sigh, relationship is always full of dismay :(

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Fucking slut and bastard should be the right way of addressing them.. Believe in retribution...

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

zhengning: yeah.. relationships.. sigh... the guy really is a jerk. cannot stand married men fooling ard.

horny bitch: oh ya hor. SLUT is more the right word. Thanks for bringing it in.

 
At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are a nut case, putting up the name and photo of a innocent boy who is facing a family crisis, for all strangers all over the tiny red dot to read about.

If his parents divorce, are you going to scan their separation paper onto your blog too?

Actually, why not simply go down to the boy's school - be it nursery or kindergarten - and pass a printed copy of this blog post to every of his classmates' parents, so that everybody know that he has a father that commited adultery, and abt to divorce etc. That would be even more shiok, right?

I am sure his classmates' parents will not look down on him or laugh at him or tell their children not to befriend him because of a divorce or adultery in the family. I am sure they are non-gossipy people who will not wag their tongues. I am sure they will instead provide moral support and help in whatever way they can.

Eh, can you also upload the photos of his mom and his dad. I am curious how they look like? Who knows? maybe I also know them in person! Shiok ah, such gossips!

At least our newspaper has such decency to always leave out photos and names when reporting on news concerning minors. Poor Boy. Got an aunt like that!

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Writing a blog is like gossiping. In this case, you are gossiping to your friends about your nephew's father cheating on his mom.

But you did more than gossip with words! You show these friends your nephew's photo, and the photo of his mother, and his grandmother, and his aunt (you).

But no, you did even more than that! Instead of gossiping in real life to, say, 10 people. you are now "gossiping" online to an unknown number of people - in fact, anybody all over Sg (or is it the world?) who google for your nephew's name, or your secondary sch's name etc.

Wah, didnt know you are such a gossiper. Now do you get what you did?

 
At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah, I see that that someone is instigate a family to break up wor -- "definitely unforgivable", he wrote.

Even want to tell the kid what the father did wor: "Does Kiki Know About This ? If Not, Please Find Some Reasons To Tell Him".

So Hiong ah.

> I Wun Say That This Wun
Happen To Me Next Time

Of course it WILL happen to you next time. Your retribution for instigating a poor boy's family to break up mah! keke.

Careful wor.. today you try to get others to break up ("DEFINITELY UNFORGIVABLE"), tomorrow....haha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home