Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!

The day did not start out perfectly with my irritating tummy ache and lousy headache.
Fortunately having Ki being so cute can do wonders.


That's him in his PE uniform. That's what he wears on Fridays. So small.... compared to the rest of his friends...

Naughty boy rides his bicycle like a Harley. Wonder where his influence comes from......... No, Dearie had nothing to do with it........

Remember I said dinner at Hard Rock? Turns out when I called to make a reservation, the list was full. FOrget it, I told myself. I then thought, why not have Botak Jones? It's probably my new favourite food - along with Aglio Olio pasta and Macdonalds.

After my nap, Dearie came over with a cake. Awwww.. I bet the money came from part of that birthday money I gave him in the first place. Hahaha!
Anyway, my mum came back shortly after with Ki after school. And guess what, she bought a cake too. YIKES.

Notice the balloons and other food on the table? Yep. All courtesy of Ki from Macdonalds. Naughty boy made my mum bring him there.

Before I made my wish, he was already busy blowing out the candles. But I knew I'd have my chance with the second cake. Besides, it's Ki. How do you get angry with a cute little cheeky boy?

Needless to say, Ki bullied Dearie by making him become a helicopter.

It didn't mean just carrying him like this all around the house. It means having to spin round and round with him too.

Later on, Bladey came over and got to do the same thing for him. He loves to play with the guys.

So you can imagine how happy he was when he heard that Dearie wanted to bring him to the arcade!

We hitched a ride in my parents car. Ki actually asked: Sit motorcycle go? HAHAHA! All 3 of us bringing Ki to the arcade where we took turns to let him play Daytona. He enjoyed himself so much he was so disappointed when we told him we had to bring him back.

He was thirsty and insisted on wanting a chocolate drink. Thankfully for us, we managed to get one from the Bubble Tea shop - but damn, it was so sweet. Perfect for Ki's tastes, but I tried my best to make sure he didn't drink too much of it.

Dearie carried Ki half the journey back. It's very very tiring to do that. Seriously. Everyone who has tried will know. Even my dad. We made bladey get a seat a Botak while we sent Ki back first.

My pig of a sister then told me she'd eaten and won't be joining us. FINE. Whatever. Dearie, Bladey and me looked through the menu at Botak Jones and it wasn't long before YL came along.

It was an extremely filling dinner. I like Botak Jones a lot. Too bad I just have a small stomach. We headed back to my place for the cake cutting at 10pm. Dearie's cake!

I had wanted to go catch Wild Hogs for a long time and was hoping to do that. Too bad, my sis wanted to go drinking. Again. Just like every night.
Yeah yeah. I know it was my birthday and I could've simply done whatever I wanted anyway, but hey, looking at them, they didn't seem like movie people. Blech. Nor KTV.

What is it with alcohol anyway?! Is there not an occasion without having that?! I don't get it. Alcohol is a very spur-of-the-moment thing for me. I've got to be in the mood. I don't believe that alcohol is a pre-requisite for having a good time.

Anyway after the yummy chocolate cake we went off. At least this time it was a wine place so it was a lot more comfy.



It was a very tiring day. Mainly because of Ki. It was nice falling asleep and waking up with Dearie. A pity about me having class this afternoon.

But that's not the worst of it - I'm having a FULL day of class tomorrow. Crap.

You know what would be my ideal birthday party?

Me having the entire day preparing food and drinks for my friends who will come over to my place. I'd prepare pasta, sandwiches, little finger food on toothpicks, I'll buy Botak Jones cheesy fries, prepare loads of ice cream, make some jelly, etc etc. Wouldn't that be a wonderful spread? And of course, I'd make sure I'd pop a really good and fun movie into the DVD player.

But then again, I wouldn't need to wait for my birthday to do that. I'll be doing it some time this year I suppose. After my exams for sure. I'll get my friends and some of Dearie's friends. It'd be a blast!!!

For now, I'll just have to remember that I just turned 25, and that means I've got more important things to think about - my bloody exams.

Exactly 10 days to my first paper. I haven't started studying properly. I start my exam leave on Thursday.

*Prays hard*

4 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger zhengning said...

Hello again!

BotakJones is one good thing, i so loveee their cheese & spicy fries!

Haha, glad you had a wonderful birthday, especially spending lots of time with ur 2 most loved!

Lucks for your exams too! :] thanks for the lucks at my tag!

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm....lucky ZR is sweet to buy u a cake..or else i will call and screw him upside down!!!haha....hope u had a great time celebrating ur birthday! so sorry i couldnt celebrate wif u....anyway wheres de botakjones?---Lichen

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

zhengning: Yeah. damn yummy wor. thanks for the lucks! let's chiong together!

Lichen: yeah. at least got cake lah. who knows, it may be the first and last thing he'll ever give me this entire year.
no prob about not celebrating together. many chances. :O)
Botak Jones near my place only!

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Hahaha. At Least He Did Something Mah. Rather Den Do Nothing Rite.

Actually I Duno What Is Botak Jones Leh. Sell Wat One ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home