Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I am FREEEEEEEE!

Oh my gosh. I have ORD-ed from part time studying! (Ok ok. results only out in September....) but for the first time in 3 years, I will not need to schedule my life around the 3 night-classes a week from Jul - May!!! OH MY FREAKING GOSH.

I've got my life back. At last.

I'm going to be spending A LOT of money this half a year. I'll also be spending a lot of time doing all the things I've said I wanted to do.

On my agenda now is a secondary school gathering I'm organising. It'll be my first gathering to organise for secondary school. Anyone from the 1998 cohort will be invited.

This is really exciting. I've always loved gatherings. It's not like I talk to many people there, nor do I even talk a lot there. But somehow seeing familiar faces just perks me up. I simply enjoy seeing people get together. No, I've got nothing to show off. I'm just an admin girl. So yes, I genuinely just want to see how everyone is doing. I'm keeping to the stuff I wrote in autograph books ok?! By keeping in touch!

Ah. I'm just so so so so so relieved I no longer need to think about classes, exams and school. Seriously feel like I ORD liao.

Here's an updated list of the things I want to get done:
- Organise a successful secondary school gathering
- Organise a successful primary school gathering
- Learn driving (I need to go register. Need to go find out how..)
- Learn dancing (May go to my friend's salsa school to do this.)
- Learn basic Japanese (Just for the heck of it)
- Pack my room (again)
- Play more of the piano
- Kickstart band
- Arrange more pieces for flute quartet (provided we'll be playing them)
- Read all those books I wanted to
- Read/watch the anime Dearie has been hoping I read/watch
- Catch up on the dramas/movies/sitcoms I've missed
- Buy shoes (so I can start jogging again)
- Buy backpack (like the Prada/Projectshop ones)
- Buy big sling bag ('cos mine snapped)
- Buy slippers (so I can stop wearing my sister's)
- Buy a watch
- Cut my hideous hair (this Saturday!)
- Start putting mascara ('cos I splurged $44 on a tube today)
- Go out and meet the people I said I'd meet

Plenty more lah. Can't possibly jot everything down.

Oh oh oh. I'm on the look out for administrative jobs now. Seking a rather steep pay hike but, I think I'm worth it. 5yrs working experience + expecting degree in September... Can lah.

I'll be going back to office tomorrow. 1st time in 1 month. Wow. Going to be exciting! Wonder what's in store...........

Anyway, let me again, end off with Kiki photos. It'll put a smile on anyone's face..




Is he cute or is he cuuuuuuuuuuute!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for sending your love, babe but it was just one of those crazy shitty bad moments.

and about our boys. omg. it's friggin crazy! i only have been going out with her for like 2 and half months which really isnt long but then again my r/s last averagely 3 months. ANYWAYS! i didnt get to see him the day before yesterday and yesterday i felt so impatient cause i wanted to see him so badly! it's insane! he has been sleeping over at my place almost everyday for a month now!

im gonna miss him crazy when i get my ass back to spore for a month!

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

hey babe, for the first 3 months it's sticky... but after that u start to get on with your lives. dun be too dependent on him!!! u've got to enjoy life with or without him! hahaha!
(u can always bring him to singapore....)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home