Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, May 21, 2007

2 papers down. 2 more to go.

OH MY GOSH. I've survived two papers already. Mugging with Dearie is jialat leh. I am just sooooo not a mugger. He can just keep studying. I just keep being the restless one and fidget here and there.

Anyway, on 19th May, my dear nephew got married. Clearly, not my nephew Ki ok? He's only 4. My other nephew (my mother's brother's grandson. I think.). This is the nephew I get to see once a year. I remember always loving to go to his place because they had cats and squirrels at home. Being a sucker for animals, it was the one place I visited during CNY that I didn't want to leave.

Anyway, this nephew is older than me by a year. Don't ask me how relations got this mixed up. It's a long story.

It was a church wedding on Saturday morning in Woodlands. We brought Ki along!!! But he was so restless.

This time, Ki was not the star. Check out my other handsome nephew.

Yes yes. I know it's a small photo. Can't help it. I can only zoom so much from where I was seated. This was when they were showing the slideshow of photographs of the groom and bride, and he was waiting to walk up to the front. He is a navy guy, thus the uniform. Damn smart right?!

He even sang to her on stage lor!!! So sweeeeeeeeeet! Some Christian song lah. I not Christian. Just tiam tiam throughout listen only.

Now is this cool or is this cool?!


I tell you.. guys in uniform are... gooooooooooooooood. :O)

Here's the unprofessionally-snapped photo. Some kind soul was willing to take our camera and help us snap. We weren't really ready but heck, at least we have a copy of something.

The guy directly behind me is my nephew's father. The guy right behind the bride (beside the father) is my other nephew. In other words, the groom's brother. I think he's a year younger than me. That one in air force.

The reception was yummy. Catered food not easy to be yummy ok? Ki was busy having a ball in his "house" at the playground.

So cheeeeeeky!


Well, that was for Saturday.

Today, I finished up my Info Systems paper. Let's just say that I hope I wrote enough crap to "smoke" through to a pass. That's all I'm asking for.

After that, I went for my facial - something I haven't gone in a long time. I've got like 12 more sessions there sia. Damn it. I keep paying more and more and more. So broke. I don't even dare calculate how much I've spent there already.

Saw a small pretty Guess bag for $50. Simple design, which is difficult to find for a Guess bag. Damn. Didn't buy it. I should have. What the hell was I thinking. Argh. Anyone want to buy for me? I want the white one please. No stock then the brown one also no problem. HAHAHA!

Ironically, the stuff I'm supposed to look out for - sneaker-type shoes, black pants, backpack-type of bag - I didn't see at all. I did however spend some $28 on a cami in Forever 21, a place I told myself not to buy anything from. This time different. The material cutting and design... ok lah. $28 can buy. I mean, I pay the same for something on Victoria's Secret. Would've bought green had I not overheard some girl saying a lot of people bought green liao. So I settled for the colour that makes people look fat - YELLOW. Wahaha! Never mind. Tight fitting. Won't look too fat one.

That's not all I spent on but I shan't bore you with details.

Shopping on Monday is good. Shopping alone also good - but dangerous.

Oh oh oh. Another thing I saw that I nearly bought. A $500 Folli Follie watch! Almost all their watches got the numbers all on their face lor! They even have roman numerals one! I'm a sucker for that type of watch.

2 years ago, on this blog, I posted a picture of the watch I want from Folli Follie. Back then, the watch face was too large for my hand. Today, I still haven't got a watch. See how long it takes for me to buy something? Horrible hor? But this time, they have one for my hand. It's like they heard my call and designed a whole freaking range for me to choose from.

I'll probably buy it during the Great Singapore Sale.

After my exams, I'm going to:
- learn driving
- do Lasic
- learn dancing
- meet-up with the people I promised I'd meet up
- go for the gatherings I said I'll go to
- play more on my digital piano
- clean up my desk (more like clear it out)
- consider getting cable in my room
- change my handphone plan to Starhub so I finally get free incoming
- learn to cook more than pasta
- think about what I'm going to do "career" wise (I am not a career person. Work is just a job to me. I may love it, but it's still just a job.)

More that I can't remember. If I promised you something after the exams, remind me to put it on my list!

Now, for the next 2 papers......................

10 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Blogger zhengning said...

Heeheee, I've got lotssssss of plans after my major exam too. Hehe, Sian. You know ShellyLow too?! She taught you before?! She's such a good teacher.

Sian my physics :[ Haha.

Hehe, me cant sit still when i'm mugging as well, sigh. At least you got someone willing to accompany you! Me dont have lol.
All the best for your remaining paper! :D

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

zhengning: studying in general just sucks big time. haha! and yes. Shelly Low taught me before. She also taught my elder sister AND my younger sister. You can ask her. She'll remember if you ask about the 3 sisters of 3 different generations that she taught. With the youngest one being the naughty one. :O)

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Chang said...

You Still Have Alot Of Plans Leh. Like :-

- Go Ktv With XieZhi Ge And Listen To XieZhi Ge Sing

- Learn To Play More Of The Songs I've Put Up On My Blog

- Putting Cable TV In The Room Is Definitely The Correct Choice

- Not Only Starhub Den Got Free-Incoming Mah. The Rest Also Have Mah, Depends On The Plan

- You Should Learn To Make The " Legendary " Wei Xiao Pasta. It Will Tie Spiny With You Forever

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

I want piaget watch.. sniff sniff.. the new marilyn monroe LV bag.. sniff sniff.. I want my maldives trip... boo hoo!!

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Anw, audit paper is on 4th June.. CF on fri.. boohoo... So stressed!

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

chang:
- ah yes! ktv with u!!! must must must!

- to play more songs on ur blog, i need the piano score wor.....

- put cable in room good but... my tv small lehz...

- starhub cheaper mah...

- wat is wei xiao pasta?!?!?! tell me tell me!!!

HB: the things u want... super exp lehz.. but i'm sure u can afford lah. haha!!! dun stress dun stress... finish up exams and can enjoy great singapore sale!!!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Actually Wei Xiao Pasta Is A Taiwanese Idol Drama Lah.

But The Show Inside Got This Restaurant Call Wei Xiao Pasta Which Their Pasta Gives People Feeling Of " Xing Fu "

Hahaha. Why U Like So Eager To Go Ktv With Me, I Dun Sound Nice Also Mah.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

cos u're probably the only person i know who can be ktv buddy. my close frenz go ktv is mainly to drink and talk, not sing. the other 2 who go and sing are married and very hard to come out one. i found a few online but no meet them before. maybe after exams i will. heehee!

 
At 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

er,,,am i one of the 2 frens u r refering to? haha ..i can go ktv lah..not as if married liao cant go okie...now holidays liao shd be very free le........ask me out lah!!! - Lichen

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Let there be light.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home