Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Next exam in less than 11 hrs

Yeap. I shouldn't even be online. But guess what? It's what I've been doing the ENTIRE DAY! Even took the time to watch the Miss Universe Pageant and that new fantastic reality show "On The Lot" (it's a show that reminds me of my Mass Comm days... aspiring directors galore. Very talented people.). I walked to central and did a bit of window shopping some more.

Why?

I feel confident enough for tomorrow's paper. Unless some big shocker comes out where all the questions that appear are so bizarrely different from every other year, I am sure that I will at least get a PASS. Either that or I've officially convinced myself that I am not lazy but too damn smart for my own good. (Subconscionusly, I know I'm just one damn lazy pig.)

Tomorrow I'm going to catch Pirates of the Carribean. I know I know. Bad reviews... but hey, must give an ending to myself after that cliffhanger in Part 2 mah.

Been bugging Dearie that I want to go watch a movie for a while now. Very soon, I'll be able to satisfy my aching need to run out and play. Final paper is next Wednesday.

Dearie told me the other day he was supposed to meet his bike friends for an outing on Wednesday night. (It has since been put off as he has something else to attend to.)

The point is: I actually got pissed off when he told me. WHAT THE HELL IS MY PROBLEM!?!?! He has already brought me out to meet some of them. And I promised myself that I needed to give him the space to go for his own outings without me always tagging along like a shadow.

Mind you, we've been seeing each other every freaking day ok? For nearly 12 hrs a day. In the library mugging side by side. Lunch. Dinner. After-studying television time.

I should be sick of him. I should be the one jumping for joy when he says he's going out. So why am I reacting opposite from what I planned to react?

Damn sickening. I'm turning into one-of-those-girls. I will not allow myself to be like this.

I'm sorry Dearie. I've not said this to your face but I'm sorry. I don't want to suffocate you. Really. I may not seem to be able to "click" with your bike friends but I'm sure that if I see them again a couple more times it'll be better. This reaction is unique only to your bike outings. I really don't understand why for sure, but I've got a rough idea. I'm going to need to fill up my time with more outings and meetings with other people. Once I do this, I wouldn't be so preoccupied with you. And that time is coming soon. Yay.

Feeling a little better getting that off my chest.

Back to my day... very glad that Miss Japan won. An Asian ok?!?! YIPPEEEEE!

Hmm.. that was about all for my day actually. Hmm.. hopefully I'll get to go out tomorrow night. Anyone wanna ask me out? KTV? Supper? A drink? Haha! Probably going to need to make a couple of calls.

Here're some photos from Saturday:

Ki making his monkey face

Ki loves it when Dearie lets him play any "car game". He knows exactly who to turn to for such things.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ACTION!" I'm not making this up. He shouted it himself before this pose.

Ki goes behind the camera. This is my lovely 4.5yr old nephew's image of me.

Isn't he cheekily handsome?!?!?!

Time for bed.
Or maybe I should watch an episode of Bones first.........

3 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger zhengning said...

Heyhey! Thanks for the link! haha, but i'm not pretty anyway :/

Haha, POTC! I dont know why there's so many bad reviews about it! Ha, even my friends say it's boring. But i loved the movie! Ha, cried towards the end. Perhaps in front is a little draggy, but i still think it's well done, dontcha think so? Lol!

Anyway, when's your last exam? Haha, i just survived my prelim english oral exam. Lol, next up, term3 exams :(:(:(

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Our nephew same age lor... Good luck for ur paper! Law or algebra?

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Zhengning: yeah.. potc.. gooooooooood. i liiiiiike. absolutely lurve the soundtrack!

horny bitch: ooh. our nephews shld get together. mine is super lonely cos only child. he can only play with adults.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home