Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A discovery

Here's another blog post about my weekend, but for now I'll only talk about Saturday, because I haven't got the photos from Sunday.

Saturday was about how I went ice-skating and realised Dearie was actually good at it. That cheater-bug. He never said a word about being able to skate. In fact, we all thought we were divided equally into 4 who could skate (had own skates no less) and 4 who couldn't.

PIG.

Humph.

For the rest of the weekend I never made him forget how sore I was about it. It felt funny having them look at me asking, "Your own boyfriend you don't know ah?"

It'd be petty of me to continue holding it against, so I'm going to do what I can to turn it into something good. (Who knows what else he never tells me... hmm...) Seriously, it's just so damn cool seeing him glide on 'cos he's doing something I can't. Sure, I can skate but not like him. He could freaking run on ice. Plus, the whole time I was trying to learn how to stop. Good thing was at least this was something he could teach me - though I simply didn't seem to have the talent for picking it up.

I had a good time anyway. I feel jealous whenever he's better at me at something (which is A LOT of things), but I feel good in an odd sort of way, like I'm proud to show him off, and want to better myself to match him. Yeah. I know. I've got quite an ego.

After ice-skating we went over to IMM for food. I need to say first, that this bunch we've been going out with lately are actually riders + their partners/wives. All except for 1 are younger than I am. Very nice people. Name of their riding group is "Illusion".

Anyway, back to Saturday. They wanted to have Pepper Lunch. I really wasn't keen on the idea but it was going to be something new for me. Turns out, the food was really good. Expensive but good. I wouldn't mind going back there again.

The guys went to do up their bike after that, but not before dropping us girls off at Queensway Shopping Centre. I wanted to buy a pair of shoes. Real shoes - the type I could use for jogging. Laid my eyes on a pair of Adidas, and got it for $66. SO PREEEETTY.....

One of the girls went to get a tattoo while we continued to wait for the guys. So brave sia. I don't even dare to poke ear-holes. I'm not so adverse to the idea of tattoos nowadays though I still prefer them to be small and tactfully done.

Dearie and I went to catch Transformers at Shaw Towers. We were early so we landed up trying to catch a wink outside one of the theatres. Unfortunately, the Indian movie was blasting so loud we could actually make out the syllables of the theme song being repeated at the end over.. and over.. and over.......

His brudders are now all attached. So it's 4 guys, 4 girls. WOOHOO!

We were absolutely exhausted by the time we got back to my place. To think we actually wanted to look up for the gang at Kent Ridge. You know why we missed it? No petrol in bike. We went past 2 petrol kiosks which were doing some update to their system so by the time we got to the third one, they had decided to leave.

Sunday was spent at East Coast Park. I'll blog about it if I get the photos. Nothing incredulous happened (like Dearie being able to do a wheelie on the bicycle). In fact, he didn't even get onto a bicycle. More details later. :O)

Meanwhile, my elder sis developed a photo of my, Ki and my younger sister.

Can't wait to bring him to Sentosa this Saturday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home