Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Shoei

If anyone has lobang to get this beautiful Shoei RAM III Vogue t7 helmet at a good price, please let me know.

Dearie said it may cost about $700. Maybe I shouldn't get such a branded one after all... but... it is known to be one of the top end helmets (read: one of the safest). Safety... at what price....?

I'm thinking how much I need to bring to Genting. I am so excited about it. Maybe because I see it as my final weekend before plunging into my new job.

But my damn period is coming... argh. Probably going to clash with the travel dates. My friend has a pill that can delay it but...... I'm not sure about side effects. No time to get it anyway. By the time I do get it, my period would probably have started and it'll be too late to pop it.

Ah well. It doesn't mean that the jackpot machines won't be there for me. I hope I get to catch Harry Potter there too.. mMmmmMMmmm...

2 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

so ex for a helmet..

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think even a good helmet cannot protect your whole body...just dun ride a bike...and stop making use getting worried for you can?----Lichen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home