Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Mixed feelings

The genting trip was an interesting time that I shall blog about next time.

What I'm feeling now is a bunch of mixed feelings.

I looked at my office for the last time today as an employee. After today I'll no longer be an official part of them.

I felt as if I could cry. I looked at all my wonderful colleagues and bosses... and already felt like I missed them.

I drank quite a bit last night. One of my closest colleagues organised a nice cosy drinking session in the workshop where I got a little high, but nothing to worry about.

I got REALLY high tonight though. Temasek Club lounge. Didn't do anything silly in front of the rest (I think). Perhaps only after I left. Hmm... Still, it was one hell of a feeling. Alcohol is evil. Haha! I have to admit, I'm still smiling and laughing as happily as I was at the start of the day. Or the week, I should say. I had one of the best times EVER in the company.

Today's my last day of work. And tomorrow's my first.

I'm nervous. So maybe it's downplayed the sadness a bit. I hope that it can distract me so I'll not cry. I'm sad. I'm happy. I'm nervous. I'm confused aren't I?

I hope I'll not be forgotten at my company. I hope I'll always be welcome back like a part of them. I hope my new company will be just as nice. I hope my new colleagues will be just as sweet. I hope everything goes well.

Lots of photos.. soon..

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger cRayola said...

All the best to your new job

 

Post a Comment

<< Home