Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Potter potter potter

I'm down to the last 2 chapters... but I don't want it to end!!!

I got my hands on the book 'cos my colleague lent it to me! Oh my gosh! So nice of her lor! I'm so so so so happy that my colleagues have been really nice and patient with me.

I've messed up here and there... the biggest boo-boo has got to be yesterday when I sent the meeting notice to the wrong fella. HOW LOUSY COULD I GET!? argh. Luckily my boss didn't berate me, but I've got the message that I really shouldn't let it happen again.

Teambuilding event next Friday. I've never been to such an event before. It's going to be interesting for me.

I'm beginning to settle in after 2 weeks. I hope I get to help out more and more. It's a little overwhelming without a little "How to.." booklet but my colleagues are guiding this little snail along, so I hope I can quickly move up a level or too and lose the shell... and grow some legs.. or wings for that matter..

ANYWAY, there's much to learn. And I'm going to do as much as I can to pick up.

So so so tired now. I don't know why. Something to do with the bad sleep I've been getting this week. I don't understand it, but being the seventh month, I better not dwell on it too much.

Supposed to bring Ki to ice-skate this Sunday. Dearie's the one who can skate (humph.. and didn't bother to tell me..) so let's see what happens then. Too bad my friends will be going to the zoo on that day. Damn it.

Maybe there'll be swimming tomorrow.. or Sentosa? I don't know. I'm too tan already as it is. But a lazy bout of lounging always sounds good. Hmm.. haven't gone clubbing in a long while. Next Friday after the teambuilding there should be a session of MOS. Been so long since I've been there lor. Should ask my ex-colleague if he still has friends there.... HEEHEE...

Caught the Bourne Ultimatum last night. DAMN BLOODY GOOD SHOW.

I still can't believe I didn't get to watch the recent Harry Potter in the theatres. Anyone got the DVD... please... heehee...

1 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger I JusT WanA Be A GooD TeacheR said...

hey when are u bringing ki to skate? i bring my hugo along also?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home