Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Home @ midnight

Coming back late is not new. Coming back from work at midnight is.

Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh.

I am so so so so tired. Flew Dearie's aeroplane tonight and feeling damn pissed off with myself about it.

Still, it helps slightly to think I helped in some way at work. Poor girls worked just as late and if I didn't chip in that tiny bit of help, it'd have been worse for them.

Luckily it's only for this period of time during migration. After this I think there shouldn't be as many problems as they're having now.

My colleagues are nice. Can tell that they're very stressed up 'cos of this lately. Hope I get to help them more.

But I hope I don't let anyone down again.

Now I REALLY have to make it up to him somehow....... anyone have ideas? hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home