Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, July 30, 2007

First Day @ Deutsche - on my own

My mentor has left the company leaving me to serve the boss alone.

I'm so so so scared. I don't know why. I'm such a mouse now. Argh.

I am going to make sure I get to know more people. I don't know how but I have an idea - join in some RC activities.... or whatever activities there are.

Please please please... let my stay in Deutsche be good.......

---------

Something to take tings off my mind is a chalet I'm organising this weekend. To think I actually FORGOT about it.

It's for my secondary school 1998 batch. Hope people turn up.

3 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger zhengning said...

Hello! Haha, all the best ah, i know you will do well there~ :D

Ah Sec sch gatherings? I love these gatherings! All the catching-up and stuff, and food lol! Havefun!

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Having lunch every day with your new colleagues should do the trick right? :)

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Thanks zhengning.
yep! sec school gatherings are THE best!

mockingbird... it's true. i think the lunches do help a little day by day...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home